Skip to content
new favorite quote
schrode posted:
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it!"
-Brit-

This is my new favorite quote. Do you have quotes, songs, books that inspire you in your journey with FM?

Soft hugs,
Deb

Anon_2912 responded:
"God promised a safe landing, NOT a calm passage"

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I have a lot of quotes I really like, that inspire me and/or help me not take myself too seriously.

I like the like from John Donne's For Whom the Bell Tolls: "No man is an island..."

And especially love this one from Goethe:

"What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it; boldness has genius, power and magic in it."

One of my faves is in my signature line here. It seems appropriate for anyone with FM or any other pain condition.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

schrode replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank you for replying Anon_2912 and Caprice. Caprice your signature quote by Joseph Campbell is one of my favorites. I also like:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.--Dr. Suess

Soft hugs,
Deb

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to schrode's response:
I always like that one too, Schrode. Dr. Seuss rules.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.