Skip to content
Saturday ****9/29/2012 **** A special day ***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....yes...today is a special day for me and my daughter...she has a birthday....I remember well where I was many years ago...it is funny just how we moms can remember things....MiMi in NC...where it is raining...I had a bad day yesterday...the damp weather brings so much more pain for me...on top of what I already have...not good for the mind or the body...and it is going to rain off and on for several days now....I hate this kind of weather...

I did sleep ok...I was watching a show on TV last night and really tried to stay awake until the end....I missed it...I hate when this happens...I guess I will catch it on the internet...but I hate having to watch through it all again just to see the end.

Here is hoping each of you had a good week...and I hope you will also have a good week-end...with hopefully good weather...it was a rough week for me...

Halloween is just around the corner now...and they are already talking about it...I call this the beginning of the holiday season...as October arrives...a holiday each month through January....as the new year arrives...and as always it will past by quickly...

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group...I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better...

This group, (for the most part) is made up of FMers who are trying to help other FMers find ways of coping...it does take a process of trial and error...so hang in here with us...post often, ask questions, make comments and/or suggestions...and know that we are all in the same boat here...we all have tough times...and I am sure that some people have more to deal with than others...I hope every one will appreciate all members efforts on posting...we are here to *SUPPORT* one another...

I do want to thank everyone for their concern when I was unable to post for a few days....I do try to post everyday....but had some sort of computer issue....still do not know exactly what happened...but I was not up to trying to figure it out...I guess I was having one of those *fibro fog moments*...when my head hurts, I tend not to be able to think like I normally do...

We all have times like this....for one reason or another...I do hope mine will be very short from now on...but unfortunately we never know...

Vitamin D....again I want to mention this to those who have not gotten their Vitamin D level checked yet....this is really important to a lot of people these days...do your own research on this...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this rainy Saturday the end of Sept....Have a good week-end...

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

squarley responded:
WANTED TO SAY HI AND GOOD MORNING THE SUN IS SHINING HERE AND THE TREES AR CHANGING ALL READY ,BECAUSE OF ALL THE RAIN , BUT I TO SUFFER WHEN IT RAINS , I THINK YOU SAID THIS IS YOUR DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY WHAT A SPECIAL DAY, YOU ARE BLESSED MY DAUGHTER PASSED 7 YEARS AGO AND YES WHAT WE REMEMBER IS SO IMPORTANT,MAY YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TODAY AND EVERY DAY AND GOD BLESS, HUGS SHIRLEY

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good last Saturday of September Hello MiMi and Squarley, I hope your day is going well and that you all had a good day yesterday. I have GS here today so can't stay on long, just wanted to say HI and wish everyone well and hope that each of you has a great day today.

MiMi so glad your got to sleep well last night. I did the same thing last night and had DH record the last of GRIM and 20 20 for me. I just couldn't stay awake. My sleep issue was ear pain driven. I just can't seem to get my bad ear to settle down and stop hurting and causing me balance issues. I also have migraine issues and have to take OTC medication to help me from getting sick with one. I go to the Neurologist on the 22ND and am hopeful he can script me something that will help.
Celebrating a child's birthday is always so special. My youngest just celebrated her's and each birthday brings back so many memories of her when she was little. Bitter sweet as they say.

Squarly, realy sorry you are have rain/ pressure issues. I so know and understand how you are feeling.I'm dealing with that right now. We also have some trees that are changing colors. Not all, just some. It's really pretty to see the green with yellows. Since the trees here went through many weeks of heat and no rain I am assuming we will have an early leaves changing season and lose the leaves by Halloween... which will be sad for me. Once the leaves go soon so to goes all the colors/ flowers will go and then it's drab and dreary here until mid March

Speaking of weather it's going to be a very nice weaather day here. 78 and sunny. Nice way to go out of September. MiMi, you are so right it's really is the begining of the holiday season(s). Our neighbor, bless her heart, she's 83, has already started her Halloween decorations and it's looking really bad already. When she's done it will be an eye sore that I see right out my front windows. Over doing it as she does it takes all the fun out of me putting out anything. But at least she's starting a few weeks late. Most years it's right after Labor Day weekend. Gotta be grateful for something
I guess.

And I have friends who are already doing their Christmas shopping or getting their Christmas lay aways set up. Won't find me in the stores doing shopping for gifts. This year we are scaling back and giving gift cards to the children and grand children. I am telling the in laws cards and a phone call is gift enough for us, so please don't buy anything for us. Last year we didn't do a lot but found most of the things we bought for family and friends ended up re gifted or on shelves still in their boxes. So this year we'll just give them some cash/ gift cards and call it a day.

Okay, will check back later. Gentle hugs to all.. Linda R

foreversore responded:
Just checking in to say "hi". I am going to be having one of those days it seems. Woke up with a headache which is always a bad sign. So far the weather is sunny but chilly and I feel the chill all to well. Rain moving in later today and I can already feel it. Hoping I can use a few tools to get some relief today.

Hope all of you are having a better day than I am and a good weekend to all!

mnjeepguy responded:
Good morning, the leafwatchers are charging through our little town. There is a steady stream of traffic headded north Friday, and south today. It is beautiful right now.

We managed to get our walk in yesterday. It felt good to get moving. We took a detour down a powerline to see the trees. I grew up here but I am still in awe of natures beauty.

I am doing alright, normal aches and pains along with my seasonal added joint pain. I worry about my knees holding up. They crunch and pop loudly climing stairs or bending down. I have to move to feel good but not too much as to cause damage. The delicate balance, day by day.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Take the time to enjoy this short season, and take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.