Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sometime pain, but no pain at all, others times.
unhappybeoch posted:
No pain meaning. cutting my foot and needing 57 stitches to close it. without feeling it being cut. My sister noticed blood and it was me bleeding bad. hand slammed in car door without pain. Close to kidney failure and not feeling it, I just know something was wrong on that one. After surgery on kidney and urinary track, no pain.
But bad pain where should have been mild, like strip throat, Weak mussels and head aches.
I slept sound, But could have been do to the kidney problems. I was the one, who caught every illness going around the schools, including mono. And yes fibro fog a lot.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Have you discussed all of this with your doctor(s)? There may be other things going on with you which should be looked into.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.