Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
things are finally looking up!!!
Anon_149959 posted:
well It has been several months since I lost my job, and I think I may have found another FINALLY!!! (doing the happy dance!!) I have gotten very lazy the last few months since I was let go. At that time I was walking 5 miles a day at work and 3 after work. I felt amazing, I started walking again tonight after my visit to my doc today. I have gained 8 pounds in the last few months of being home. I thought it would have been more.. Anyway I am back on track hopefully to feel better now that I have a job buying my meds will no longer be a problem (I have had to go without some due to the high cost) over all this is a great day!!!!!!

Weezie6452 responded:
Good for you! That's great news.

booch007 responded:
Ok get back to the best you can be. It is not easy to stay upbeat and productive when you lose your job and have no stimulus for the day.

We as a rule define ourselves by working, I am not sure why....but maybe because we are "the working class". It becomes norm to get up and go to work. Gives purpose to the day. Pull that rug out and YOU have to stay focused to find purpose to each day you have. So easy to slip into easy...

So congratuations, keep up the good work! Nancy B

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Congratulations!!!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
461 of 536 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.