Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
I am doing all I can do
angelldakota posted:
just incase you missed it... I copied this from my post under the daily check in... I wanted you all to know that I am getting stronger and feeling my oats again... I hope it lasts lol... The FM flare can go away anytime now... The rest can back off but they say there is little chance of that...

I have finished my cardiologist tests... All came back good... My murmur still will give me some trouble if it gets troubled by the stress of all the other illnesses... but other then that my heart checks out pretty well... My cardiologist, neurologist, gastroenterologist, and primary dr had their little meeting and all agree that the things I am going thru are my MS, FM, and Parkinsons mixed together... Something I am doing everything I can do for right now and we just need to pray I pull out of the flares... They have checked my legs for circulation trouble twice and I guess it was worth all the tearful pain... I am doing well... The only thing new they found was a paper thin build up on the bottom outside wall of my lungs... but they all say it isn't anything to worry about.... [br>[br>As for the mysterious edema... they have decided it is due to the stress of all my pain and illnesses... My body goes thru a lot daily with all the structure damage, nerve damage, and muscle damage... Adding to it FM flares, and MS is out of remission and on the fast track... and the Parkinsons... Well my body is a wreck but my soul is stronger now that I don't have to worry about why everything is happening... lol... I pray atleast my soul and spirit stays strong... My manic depression has showed it's ugly face in the major form of aggression and emotional explosions... but I am on a new med now... again the lamictal made me ill... so it is on my allergic list now... I am on tegretol which also helps my Parkinsons and MS... And if I can become less anxious and manic and explosive I will be ecstatic lol... I think alot of my mania and anxiety came from my not knowing what was happening to me so now that I know better... even though it isn't all the greatest news to know the MS and Parkinson's are on the rampage and this FM flare has lasted long enough... But I have answers and that much helps... Now with the support I have with my family and here... I will survive no matter how long this spell is... even if it is for the rest of my life which they say it might be... They say the prospect of positive change is very rare at this point... But I keep being told that I am a survivor... And I know I am... So I hope to be back more often and able to help others as much as you help me...[br>[br>take care... bless you all with as painfree a day as you can have... Don't forget I am not the only survivor here... we are all strong in spirit and soul... We are all survivors... We are in this together and can find the inner peace we need to deal with this...
When it Rains... It Signifies Life... There is Hope... It Strengthens My Soul... And Brightens My Spirit... Think Of Our TRIALS in Life as RAIN...
Written with love by Kelly and Jan

sp2001 responded:
Glad your feeling stronger! I'm sorry you have so much going on, just reading your post, I thought of how brave and tough you must be! I know we all have days when we don't feel tough, but I think we ARE even on our worst days.

Sending prayers your way! *hugs*
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy sht! What a ride!' ~Hunter S. Thompson

xperky responded:
That is very encouraging Jan. It sounds like you have a good team of doctors. We should all be so lucky as that!
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.