Skip to content
A Good Day
elizabeth1304 posted:
For me, a good day is a day without a headache or horrible all over pain. I am in a study and doing better for the first time in 16 years. My "past" life involved being a retail buyer. I could walk and work 12 hours a day and still be good to go out to dinner with people. I had fun! I worked and was involved in my church. My favorite outdoor sport was water skiing. We live on Lake Tuscaloosa, which is a large and beautiful lake. I never dreamed my life would change so drastically. My daughter is a majorette in her high school band. I go and watch her, rain or shine. I go to church on Sunday morning and Bible study on Wednesday. Most of the other time, I am Home on the sofa. As another person said about getting anxious, that is me also. Home is my soft place to land....
booch007 responded:
Good morning,
It is so nice to hear that a good day passed by someone here.....blow him around, SHARE. I think everyone would open their door to him if he came knocking!

It is like sharing that SANDMAN that visits once in a while!

I hope the good days keep coming for you. Hugs, Nancy B

P.S: 34* here in mid-NY, Brrrrrr but looking for a good day!

Helpful Tips

Weight Loss and pain
I am a 43 yr old female with fibromyalgia and numerous other dx's attached to my medical records...overweight, depressed, immune ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 75 found this helpful