Skip to content
A Good Day
elizabeth1304 posted:
For me, a good day is a day without a headache or horrible all over pain. I am in a study and doing better for the first time in 16 years. My "past" life involved being a retail buyer. I could walk and work 12 hours a day and still be good to go out to dinner with people. I had fun! I worked and was involved in my church. My favorite outdoor sport was water skiing. We live on Lake Tuscaloosa, which is a large and beautiful lake. I never dreamed my life would change so drastically. My daughter is a majorette in her high school band. I go and watch her, rain or shine. I go to church on Sunday morning and Bible study on Wednesday. Most of the other time, I am Home on the sofa. As another person said about getting anxious, that is me also. Home is my soft place to land....

booch007 responded:
Good morning,
It is so nice to hear that a good day passed by someone here.....blow him around, SHARE. I think everyone would open their door to him if he came knocking!

It is like sharing that SANDMAN that visits once in a while!

I hope the good days keep coming for you. Hugs, Nancy B

P.S: 34* here in mid-NY, Brrrrrr but looking for a good day!

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.