Skip to content
Depression
elizabeth1304 posted:
I am so sorry for the depression you are feeling. Please know you are not alone. I am right here with you. It is so miserable not to want to get out of bed. I have to pray asking Jesus to help me through it. I think like this. I am walking on the sand by the beach with Jesus. I look back and see only one set of footprints. I realize after praying that Jesus is carrying me through the tough times!
Beth in AL

ROLL TIDE!!!!

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
I am right there with you... They had to change some of my mood meds months ago because they were making my Parkinson's worse and they haven't gotten me up to par yet... There has been only one set of footprints for some time now I hope He isn't getting tired... lol...

It is a hard thing to deal with... being depressed... I am on my way back to bed to rest... I have been up since 8 am and it is going on 2 pm... I haven't been up this long for a while so I feel like I have over done it a bit... but mood wise I feel a bit better just knowing I lasted more then the 10 minutes I did all day yesterday...

Times do get better and he won't drop you if he is still carrying me... I hope you feel better soon... My prayers are with you...

take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 214 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.