Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thursday ****10/11/2012 ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC....where it is really cool again this morning....46* at least the sun is shining....so no rain for NC today...I think it is going to get into the 70's...so that will not be so bad.

I do hope everyone got a good night's rest...with little to no pain...I did rest better last night...still having major issues though with my back...I go to the doctor tomorrow...the one my doctor wanted me to see did not have any appts until Jan...so he made me an appt with one of the other doctors there...I just hope someone can figure out what is going on with me. I have found using the heating pad has helped the pain in my back...although it is temporary...some relief is better than none.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group...I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better...it does take a trial and error process though to find the right combination of *tools* that might help....it seems like everything having anything to do with the wrath of the dragonm aka FM, takes a process..nothing is quick...

Vitamin D...be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level, if you have not already done so...low Vitamin D can cause some of us to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping everyone will have a good, with little to no pain today...enjoy the sunshine, if you can...I hope to do this...I do have a couple of errands to do today...so I will be out and about in the sunshine...on a cool day the warmth feels so good.

Have a good one..

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
I am feeling a bit tired this morning, but not bad otherwise. I've been dealing with a sinus infection for a few days now and I've been dragging a little. I read yesterday's post but felt too tired to type.

Linda R.---I was delayed getting your scarf in the mail, and I'm sorry you had to wait for it. I will be sending it out this morning so you should have it in a few days. Now that I'm feeling better I've been catching up on projects again. I have to finish a baby blanket for someone this morning.

It is COLD---it was 36 here this morning, and it's windy. Tomorrow will be gray, showery and in the 40s. They are warning of a widespread frost tomorrow night, so I will have to bring the plants in. I have a list of fall projects as long as my arm, and only one good leg to do them on, lol. Sometimes I feel like I'll never get anything done.

On a happy note---the SUN is shining! We've had so many gray days lately that it's hard to get motivated. All I've wanted to do is curl up in a hole with a blanket. Husband too---he's been sick all week. But he's going to try to get the camper buttoned up for the winter this weekend. We want to get it parked before the real cold weather hits.

I can feel the Fibro fog trying to roll in. >YAWN!!< Think I'll grab some coffee and see if that helps. I need to finish that baby blanket and make a trip to the Post Office. I have a meeting this afternoon too!

sp2001 responded:
Good morning everyone, hope your feeling good today

It's so cold today! At 6:00 am, it was 31? Brrrrrrrrrr! Definitely have my layers on. At least the sun is shining, that makes it a bit better. I thought I replied to Wednesday's post, but either it disappeared or my internet kicked out when I hit post lol

Nothing really new, just trying to stay warm and keep moving. Just wanted to check in. Have a great day! *hugs*
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting 'Holy sht! What a ride!' ~Hunter S. Thompson

rudyandirmouse replied to angelswife's response:
Sharon, I can;t wait to see it! I know it will be beautiful and that I will get a lot of people saying nice things about it. I know I will never see one like it here. I looked the other day at church when it was cold and not a single scarf had yarn like mine.. I know it will be a knock out.

So sorry to hear you are still dealing with a sinus infection. But ditto here with me. Will have to go in to see my PCP and get some antibiotics.. I'm dragging today as well. here's hoping we both feel better in a few days.

So glad to hear the sun is out and shinning there. It's out here as well and it sure makes a difference doesn't it in how one feels after a few dreary and cold days.

I hope you have all your paper work done and on it's way to Social Security. I hope they process it quickly and that you hear back right away. Even if you get turned down I suggest seeing a lawyer. Always seems like you get on when you file the second time with the help of one.

Heres a feel better << air >>> hug for you. I'll let you know when the scarf arrives, Linda R.

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Thursday morning everyone. I hope your today is going well, has nice weather with sunny skies and that you are not dealing with fibro issues or pain today.

This will be a very short post as DH is home and we have errands to run.

The sun is out and it will warm up to about 70. Some rain later on, but warm and sunny skies for the next few days. DH and I will be putting the plants back out before we leave so they too can enjoy the nice day we're having.

Speaking of that, let me close this here on that note: here's wishing each of you a great day.. Gentle hugs, Linda R.

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Good morning all... It is nice and cool here for a big change... 73 with the high only expected to be 90... Leave it to AZ to mess up a good day lol...
but it is still better then it has been and maybe I can stay up and if my neck holds out I can get caught up with my computer again...

I have been in bed a couple of days again... My neck was hurting so bad it wouldn't hold up my head... I am still hurting bad but if I don't move it a lot I can sit yet... Yesterday I couldn't sit 10 minutes and I had excruciating pain.. It was truly unreal... My eyes are still crossing every once in a while but I don't have as bad a migraine... the meds there are sorta working with it... So I need to accomplish a few things and then I will rest again...

My days have been pretty uneventful here lately so I will just close... My FM fog feels like altymers today lol... I have had to read this three times to remember what I said lol...

So you all take care and I pray you all have near as painfree days as possible if not painfree...

love... Jan/Dakota

Health Insurance in Your State

Learn about plans, benefits, and costs in your state's Marketplace.

From WebMD

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.