Skip to content
Monday. Monday ****10/22/2012 ***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC where it is cool...45* right now...but at least it is dry....and will be for the next few days....I had a very restless night...I am dog sitting and Harley decides she needs to go out around 1:30 this am....so I get up and let her out and then she decides she is going to stay out.....I thought she would be right back in...so I waited and finally checked on her...she was not ready to come in...in fact, she had laid down and just looked at me when I told her it was time to come it...I waited another short time and finally decided she could just stay out, knowing that she would indeed let me know when she wanted to come back in...and she did...about the time I finally got back to sleep....I heard her barking...so I was back up around 4 am...finally got back to sleep and the telephone rang...it was work calling my DH....

So as anyone can imagine I did not get rested....when there are breaks in my sleep...I do not get what rest I truly need...today will be a fun day for me and to top it off....my back is screaming out to me...

I do hope each of you had a better night than I did..and I hope today will be a good Monday for us all..

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group recently....and welcome back to Tanya (one of our previous FMers)...good to see you have returned...it is always good to see any and all FMers here...

I hope the new members will learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon and how to cope....it does take a trial and error process...as there are no quick fixes...check out the info under *tips* and *resources* that you will find to the right of this page...I am sure you will find something that perhaps you have not thought of...there are some good *tools* that others have shared with us in their posts....be sure to see the *sharing your toolbox*...

Vitamin D....as always I am again reminding everyone about Vitamin D and just how important it is to have it checked....talk to your doctor about it...as it is a simple blood test...BUT you must ASK the doctor to run it....as it is not included in the normal bloodwork...low Vitamin D can cause some of us to have additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's all folks...have a great day and enjoy the sunshine if you can...(natural Vitamin D)

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

katmandulou responded:
It's a typical autumn Monday in southeastern Mass. Cool (in the 60s), sunny and clear today, and the leaves are falling.

I see the dermatologist in about an hour, and I hope for answers about my hair loss - something better than "everything's normal, it's stress". I've been using the Rogaine (it makes my hair look greasy), now I just have to wait and see what she says.

I finished all the paperwork for my part-time job; now I have to schedule training. It's not too far from home, but not in town. I thought being a small business owner working at a store in-town would look funny. I don't know what I'm worrying about, because closing my business and finding a full-time job is still an option.

Gotta go have a little something before I head out. I wish you all the best day you can possibly have!
Lou

jillylin responded:
Hi Mimi.
warm and misty here on the south coast of England. I have been awake since 2:20am and it's 6:30pm here. Sleep just isn't happening.

Hope everyone is doing as well as they can do.
Hugs
Jillyx

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening everyone, It was most deffinately Monday. Everone at work was feeling it. Luckily, after a few hours everyone had calmed down ans settled in.

I just don't feel right. I don't know quite what to do next, but it is getting tuff to get through the days. lately. Pain keeps moving all over my body. It just doesn't make a lot of sense. I'm quite frustrated. The pain in my shin has mostly gone but now my right calf is on fire after my knee was bothering me today. Day by day.....

The weather was cool but pleasant today. I took a nice little evening walk. The hounds realy wanted to go with but I just didn't have it in me.

It was a good day overall, I hope you all have a good evening. Take care everyone.

rudyandirmouse replied to jillylin's response:
Good morning Jillyx. So good to see a post from you. I hope, besides being up way too early, that you are doing well. I know fibro can mess up a day, even a week, but I hope that you are doing on the good side of it's symptoms and that you have had few to NO fibro issues or pain to deal with.

Sorry you are up so early. That's the way of fibro.. long days and short nights. I have been having those myself this past week. Up at 2 or 3 and then dragging all day, falling dead tired into bed and yet, up again a few hours later. No fun at all.

The south coast of England, I can just see cliffs and waves breaking over large rocks coming up along the shore line. How lucky that you have such a pretty place to call home. I'm land locked in Middle Tennessee and do so miss the California shore line. I used to live less than 20 miles to the coast and how sad looking back used to visit it every 3 or 4 years. Ugh, kicking myself.

My ancestors came from the West Coast of southern England way, way back. Our Coat of Arms and name, Westcott, shortened by some, my family did this, to Wescott to show where the originated. I don't have the framed of the Coat of Arms that has been handed down generations, but it's very nice. We also have Coat of Arms for our Irish ancestors and our Scottish ancestors. I've never done the research to see if, and I'm sure we do have something, for my Spanish ancestors who were basically living around London. Anyway, my cousin just spent 4 weeks in Dublin and the summer before he was in London for a few weeks.

Okay, just wanted to say how good it was to see you here and I do hope that you will be able to find some time today day to take a nap

Warm wishes for a great day. Linda R

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.