Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First time in years
schrode posted:
For the first time in years my pain has been a 3 or less for the last few days! I am not doing anything new or different. On the down side my chronic fatigue syndrome has kicked in and I am exhausted beyond belief.

But I will be happy to take the 5 or 6 hours a day awake and with low pain! I never really understood what others called a flare because I was almost constantly in pain. It is such a relief. I will be grateful for as many low pain days as I get. I will be careful not to overdo it. I know the dragon is still lurking out there but I will enjoy this break!

My thoughts and prayers are with all those still suffering in pain.

Soft hugs,
Deb

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Dearest Deb... It is great to wake up to this post... That is great... I hope it lasts a long time... Just remember don't over do and pace yourself... You are blessed... It is always good to hear that there is still hope for us... I am happy with a 4-5 and holding for a few hours lol...

Here's to you... Cheers...

take care... bless you... love... Jan/Dakota

dollbug responded:
Hello Deb....WOW....I am so happy for you...and I also hope that this lasts a very long time for you...It is good to know that some days are ok days...but to have so much less pain than you are use to....this is GREAT...

MiMi in NC...and I have learned how to *control my FM pain* by taking vitamins and supplements and using other things as well....but the chronic fatigue is what I also deal with every day....(some days worse than others-which I can not and do not understand)...

I now have to ask...have you changed anything in the past 3-4 months which might have made a difference for you? And then I have to also ask....how old are you, if you do not mind me asking? Perhaps we all have something positive to look forward to....as I sometimes read that as we get older, the pain is not as intense..

Thanks for sharing....and I can only hope that others will also experience the same thing soon.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

schrode replied to dollbug's response:
Hi Mimi!

I don't mind you asking, I am only 40 years old. I was diagnosed 2 or 3 years ago but I think my first symptoms started 14 years ago. My first symptoms were exhaustion and daily rib pain.

I have looked back over the last few months and I cannot find anything I have changed. I am on the same list of meds. My vitamin D is always good. I started taking magnesium about a year ago. I am still working part time as a cashier and I have 3 kids. My diet & exercise remains the same.

This fatigue is just so overwhelming. What do you use to combat fatigue?

Soft hugs,
Deb

crystalgreeneyes responded:
hi Scrhode. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I noticed that you said you have rib pain. I have that too. It is mostly on my right side, almost all of the pain is. It's all around my ribs at the back, side and sometimes in the front. I haven't heard anyone mention this before. I do find, but I now try to avoid sugary food because the pain increases after I have it.
Don't over do. Wishing you the best.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.