Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
More medication
jmorr posted:
Good morning all!!
Been awhile since i've posted. First off i just want to say to anyone living on the eastern coast that my prayers are with you if you have been affected by this storm.....Mother Nature is a bugger!!..Well, last time i reported, i was taking a medication to replace my antidepressant called VIIBRYD...it didnt work as it upset my tummy so bad i had to stop....So, now i am on trazodone......I have come to the conclusion that the older medications that have been around for ever, are the best.....These newer medications either get pulled from the market, have the worst side effects or just make you plain crazy....so, hopefully this will work for me.....but man, they are strong...I only take a half of a 50mg right before bed and it knocks me out....I am so sensitive to meds that i have to be careful....But, im keeping my fingers crossed that this helps with the sleep and the depression......well, all, dont forget to change your clocks back tonight and i hope that all of you have an awesome day!!!

booch007 responded:
Sounds like you got a fit here! That is good and starting small and if needed later can inch up. Less is more in my book too.

Good that things are better, nothing like a good mights slepp. Nancy B

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.