Skip to content
FYI ****Check it out****
dollbug posted:
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association****

There is a good article in the above issue which I think everyone might be able to view....it was sent to me in an email and I was able to open it up and get to view it for free....so I hope each of you can also do this.

Cervical Issues and FM*****studies have been done and they are connecting the cervical issues and FM....I know that a lot of us have neck and back issues....and I do know that due to my back pain I have to sleep in a recliner....just to keep my pain level down.

I hope everyone will go out and read the article about this....there is some good information....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 responded:
Mimi,

I am a member of NFA but did not get an e mail so I went to the website announcing they have formed an aliance with pain association. Now I am wondering if I will no longer get the quarterly mag and what happened to me as I can not login.

Sad if I have to rejoin as I save all my back issues, reread and share.

lauarb

dollbug replied to lb707's response:
Hello....just want to clarify this....I am not a member....but am on the mailing list....could you not view it...if you want to see me an email I will forward to you what I got...it does say that I can send it to a friend...

Dollibug@aol.com please put FM so that I will know...
I get a lot of spam and delete such every day.

Take care...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 replied to dollbug's response:
Hi Mimi,

I could read it very easily, I actually could browse the whole new magazine but just went to the article you talked about as I have major cervical issues from many a whiplash. Found it very intersting thank you for posting it.

I will just have to wait to see what happens with the quartely magazine.

laurab

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.