Skip to content
FYI ****Check it out****
dollbug posted:
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association****

There is a good article in the above issue which I think everyone might be able to view....it was sent to me in an email and I was able to open it up and get to view it for free....so I hope each of you can also do this.

Cervical Issues and FM*****studies have been done and they are connecting the cervical issues and FM....I know that a lot of us have neck and back issues....and I do know that due to my back pain I have to sleep in a recliner....just to keep my pain level down.

I hope everyone will go out and read the article about this....there is some good information....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 responded:
Mimi,

I am a member of NFA but did not get an e mail so I went to the website announcing they have formed an aliance with pain association. Now I am wondering if I will no longer get the quarterly mag and what happened to me as I can not login.

Sad if I have to rejoin as I save all my back issues, reread and share.

lauarb

dollbug replied to lb707's response:
Hello....just want to clarify this....I am not a member....but am on the mailing list....could you not view it...if you want to see me an email I will forward to you what I got...it does say that I can send it to a friend...

Dollibug@aol.com please put FM so that I will know...
I get a lot of spam and delete such every day.

Take care...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 replied to dollbug's response:
Hi Mimi,

I could read it very easily, I actually could browse the whole new magazine but just went to the article you talked about as I have major cervical issues from many a whiplash. Found it very intersting thank you for posting it.

I will just have to wait to see what happens with the quartely magazine.

laurab

Helpful Tips

Weight Loss and pain
I am a 43 yr old female with fibromyalgia and numerous other dx's attached to my medical records...overweight, depressed, immune ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 75 found this helpful