Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Caprice *****
dollbug posted:
Hello Caprice....I hope you are doing well.

I have a question...I wanted to post a question to our newest guest but when I click on the *more guests* button...it does no connect...so what am I doing wrong?

It is highlighted like there is a link to provide more guests...so perhaps it is my computer...I have no idea.

Thanks for your help and as always thanks for being our moderator.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dollbug responded:
Never mind Caprice....I guess the ladies rotate as when I returned Dana's picture was up....still do not understand why the *blue* more guests link does not work...

Thanks anyway.

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 responded:
Posted to this and it would accept it. Hmmm

Mimi, maybe this is to come. That there aren't any more guests at this time? I tried too and it didn't work, but then I tried to post to this and IT didn't work either! Too much, NAncy B

dollbug replied to booch007's response:
Nana B....somehow the pictures of Dana and Dr. Margaret switch....I have no idea....but then the blue more guests is indicated to be a link....but does nothing....I have no idea....

I just wanted to mention it in case someone thinks it does work....but at my end it doesn't....

Take care.

MiMi

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi MiMi,

Thanks for reporting this! I'm going to send it on up. I so rarely even try to use that link on the right that I have no idea how long it's not been working.

But to find our experts - guest and otherwise - you can always click on the Expert Directory link on the left sidebar.

And II'm doing okay today, thanks for asking.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.