Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Dana Dailey ***
dollbug posted:
Hello Dana...

So I posted the info below and would like to know if you
have seen and read the article and what is your opinion about the connection of this? Thanks in advance.

MiMi
National Fibromyalgia & Chronic Pain Association****

There is a good article in the above issue which I think everyone might be able to view....it was sent to me in an email and I was able to open it up and get to view it for free....so I hope each of you can also do this.

Cervical Issues and FM*****studies have been done and they are connecting the cervical issues and FM....I know that a lot of us have neck and back issues....and I do know that due to my back pain I have to sleep in a recliner....just to keep my pain level down.

I hope everyone will go out and read the article about this....there is some good information....

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi MiMi,

Is there an address online for that article? I do not get their newsletters and couldn't find the specific article. Having that may help Dana respond.

Is it Dana you're hoping to hear from, whose specialty is physical therapy?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

dollbug replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
There is not an address that I can find....but I did do a forward online from my email address...I put it to your attention...so please be on the look out for it.

Actually I think it was Nana B who thought I should share this info....I am not sure really who to direct it to....I guess anyone who might be able to possibly provide us with some input on the article.

Thanks..

MiMi

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dollbug's response:
Thanks MiMi.

I can't find the article either even with the email you sent (thank you for that!) but did track some of it down on other sites:

Cervical Spinal Stenosis

Is there an association between cervical myelopathy and fibromyalgia?

Are these along the lines of the article you read, MiMi?
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

dollbug replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Sorry Caprice that you could not find the article..were you able to even open up the free issue....it is on next to the last page of the issue. I did forward it again....

The title of the article is Cervical Spinal Cord Abnormalities & Fibromyalgia.

It also shows a list of things which are common symptoms share by FM, Cervical Stenosis and
Chiari Malformation.

I was quite shocked at how the 3 of these have so much in common.

The article is by Rae Marie Gleason.

FM-Chronic Pain News Report - FibroInnovations

OK....try the above link. I think this is the article perhaps when it was first published.

I hope everyone will be able to view it.

MiMi

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to dollbug's response:
Hi MiMi,

Thanks for trying but it's a no go. I think it's designed that way and no need to send any more in email.

Did you check the two links I provided to see if the info was the same?

Either way, it's interesting.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
369 of 396 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.