Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday ****11/13/2012 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where at leaat I did not get up so very early this morning...I am still though so very tired...I sat in the dentist chair too long yesterday and the bad thing is I have to go back at the end of the month...I am not too happy about that at all...but with sensitive teeth I have no choice...

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest...and that today will be a good day for all of us....

It is chilly and damp this morning as it rained sometime during the night or early morning here. We have had nice weather though for the past few days or so...weird for this time of the year. It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner now and Christmas right behind...the end of the year will be here before we know it...and then it starts all over again.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. Learn all you can about the wrath of the dragon...since the more we know the better we can cope. Learn out to pace, pace and pace even more...doing too much does not do the mind or the body good...trust me as I have been there done that...when we overdo or cross our line...we tend to remember for some time.
Not that it will never happen again since we tend to feel ok and forget...and we do it again.

Vitamin D...be sure and ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level....which is important to a lot of people these days...low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well. And it is a cheap fix...

For the new members...check out the info provided here on WebMD...it is full of lots of good information...and not only for FM but other health issues as well.

That's all folks...have a good day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Good morning all.. I am here to wish you all a great bright Tuesday... I hope you all had a wonderful Veterans Day... Mine was quiet and went by without a hitch... Actually forgot it was there till Monday and school was out... Ooops...

Happy Belated Birthday to Our Dedicated Marines Also... Thanks to all our troops for serving our country and putting your life on the line for our freedom and lives... We Love You... Stay Safe!!

I just wrote a post and lost it again just went to coy it and poof lol... guess I need to save it more often lol... Oh well... I am sure if I was to say it... it shall come to me again... lol...But isn't that the pits...

It is 5:48 AM and 49 degrees... I love it but the wind makes it a bit chilly when it decides to blow... When I got up at 4:30 it was 47 degrees... It is black as coal... The silence will last another 40 minutes... Then it is my son and grandson up and get ready for school... No work today... Well... Hopefully... He hasn't been off for 3 weeks due to being called in on both days off during every week... I told him I think he needs a vacation... lol...

My oldest son might be joining us for Christmas... Would be nice if he just stays... He doesn't work due to illness and I am certain has FM... His pain management Dr. mentioned it might be what was wrong but didn't think it would hit such a young man and men don't get it... Well... We know better then that... Don't we...

My coffee doesn't like it out here... It keeps getting cold lol.... I am not a cold coffee drinker.. My daughter tried to get me to be one but failed lol... I wonder why my coffee get's cold so fast lol... Could it be cuz it is only almost 50 degrees out here... lol... Yes I am dressed warm... lol... But the cold feels good on certain parts of me... My hands were burning and now they are more like numb... They are still working so I don't think they are frozen lol... and my legs can feel a bit of the cold... But they needed it too... My back is bundled tight and neck is bundled up good... Although l do use ice packs on my neck I don't need a cold to set in...

Half an hour to go... I will see if my message got lost or posted to the message I was writing to... Then rewrite it... You all have a great day... Feel good... Do something good for you today...

Take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.