Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fibromyalgia
dickjwa posted:
Can Fibromyalgia cause breathing problems that are best described as tightness of lower chest and stomach that won't expand enough to let the lungs take in air. A feeling of suffocation at times but not always. It depends on different ways I do things and I just can't get a good breath.
I have had heart and lung tests done and everything reads normal on all other counts.
I also feel VERYangry most of the time and it seems the pain is getting worse almost by the day.
I am almost 70 and in good health aside from this.
Also can Fibro be fatal ?
thanks.

dollbug responded:
Hello and welcome....MiMi in NC...perhaps you should google costochondritis ....I do not know if this is what you are experiencing but it might be...do you have pain with the chest issues?

It is not good feeling *angry* most of the time....stress is not a good thing for any of us...

Fibro is NOT fatal, although we sometimes wonder if we are going to make in through whatever we are dealing with...

There are all kinds of good tips and tools that you can find here....please check out he info under *tips* and *resources* to the right of this page.

Everything takes a trial and error process...in dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM..

I hope you will find something soon that will help you cope better....in the meantime, learn all you can about this illness....it gets better the more we learn about it.

Take care and good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
360 of 387 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.