Skip to content
Its been a long time Hello Everyone!!!
Rozzy12 posted:
Good Morning Everyone!! Its Rozzy here I haven't been here in a very long time but, thought I would stop by and say Hello to everyone.. MiMi how are you??? I am on Facebook and this is where it all started this is a great place for support, understanding, knowledge this community helped me when I was first diagnosed and the people that helped me we are still in contact to this day...I hope you all have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Rozzy

dollbug responded:
Hello Rozzy....so good to *see your post*....MiMi in NC...I am doing ok....just kind of hanging in here....I am having some back issues right now....tried Physical Therapy for a while....it did not help though...

I am glad that you stopped by to say hello....and how are you doing? A lot of people join and then disappear...it is interesting just how this happens...perhaps they find what they are looking for or perhaps they keep looking for whatever they are trying to find...

There are some of the oldie goldies still here though...and we try to post every day....trying to help others in whatever way we can....

Have you found anything new that has helped you cope better that you can share with everyone? I hope things are going well with you.

Take care.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's great to see you, Rozzy!
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

fibroinsd responded:
Glad to see you checking in here Roz...I am still here !
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

booch007 responded:
Hey Roz, yes I see you on facebook.....they are a great group too. It is such a bond, this pain monger! My first buddy here is still my buddy now. We even met and had dinner together.

These are lifelong friendships. So thanks for stopping by, I hope you helped a newbie while you were here? It is so valuable as you know when you were new.....the tune up is the hardest.

Thanks again , Nancy B

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
370 of 397 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.