Severe pain to the touch on thighs
LeanneEsteves posted:
Does anyone else have this severe pain,if i even have an itch on my thigh im afraid to scratch it because of the pain:(

foreversore responded:
I understand what you are talking about but mine is transient. It isn't always in the same place so I am usually in for a surprise when it happens. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out what to do about it yet or what works to help it. I'm hoping others can chime in and be more helpful but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

nmonte94 responded:
I get that. It feels like my body is bruised when I touch it. I know the pain but unfortunately I don't have an answer for you. Right now I just deal with it

LeanneEsteves replied to nmonte94's response:
That exactly how it feels like a non stop throbbing bruise with even the slightest touch:( atleast you are not alone...it sucks!

LeanneEsteves replied to foreversore's response:
I hate it for both of us but its nice to know like you said that im not alone....maybe someone with the same thing will come up with a remedy...its takes over my life,i hate it

katmandulou responded:
Hi Leanne:
I have the same thing, only it's my neck and upper back. I've been trying IcyHot, it comes in an antiperspirant-like stick, and it's not perfect but I do get some relief from the pain. And I smell minty! LOL
Lou