Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Severe pain to the touch on thighs
LeanneEsteves posted:
Does anyone else have this severe pain,if i even have an itch on my thigh im afraid to scratch it because of the pain:(

foreversore responded:
I understand what you are talking about but mine is transient. It isn't always in the same place so I am usually in for a surprise when it happens. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out what to do about it yet or what works to help it. I'm hoping others can chime in and be more helpful but I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

nmonte94 responded:
I get that. It feels like my body is bruised when I touch it. I know the pain but unfortunately I don't have an answer for you. Right now I just deal with it

LeanneEsteves replied to nmonte94's response:
That exactly how it feels like a non stop throbbing bruise with even the slightest touch:( atleast you are not alone...it sucks!

LeanneEsteves replied to foreversore's response:
I hate it for both of us but its nice to know like you said that im not alone....maybe someone with the same thing will come up with a remedy...its takes over my life,i hate it

katmandulou responded:
Hi Leanne:
I have the same thing, only it's my neck and upper back. I've been trying IcyHot, it comes in an antiperspirant-like stick, and it's not perfect but I do get some relief from the pain. And I smell minty! LOL
Lou

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
365 of 392 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.