Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Noah****in the leaves....he is all boy....11/20/2012 ***
dollbug posted:
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

katmandulou responded:
Awww.. cute!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Love love love this picture! Thank you for sharing Noah's joy with us.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

dollbug responded:
For the members who do not know.....this is Noah, my grandson....he turned 3 in Sept...and he is the joy of my life, along with Alec who will be 6 in Jan....they are the apples of my eye...I also have a granddaughter who was 8 in July and I have not been allowed to see her now for several years...I miss her so much...my older son, her daddy has been through so much the past few years...it is a very longggggg story...to say the very least...I have 3 children 2 boys and a girl (in the middle)...and I have a daughter in law and a son in law...

I spend 2 days a week with Noah...while his mommy works in a preschool...Noah goes to preschool the other days...he is a very smart little boy and just like his daddy...in more ways than one...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

mnjeepguy replied to dollbug's response:
A great moment captured.

angelswife responded:
I love this picture, Mimi---thanks for sharing it!

rudyandirmouse responded:
MiMi, What a wonderful picture! He is adorable!

booch007 responded:
OMG Mimi...what a great shot. This is one to make the canvas paintings from shutterfly with! A cube. Hang it FOREVER.

Look at the innocence to his face, the gentlness of his smile...

He looks like you....you are one in the same, from your tree..has your genes for sure. I sure hope my other son has a boy...as I only knew boys in my life when it was my time.

The girl thing is great too....a new experience. BUT my need to get some trucks or jump in the mud...and play dirty..is in me, I was a tomboy. Played with all the guys and war and ring a leveo...biking and everything. The girls were too catty for me, and prissy....

I need power rangers and spiderman! H E L P....I need a treasure hunt in the woods, the girls are not interested in that stuff..in fact they don't even like going out*..there are BUGS!

Right now we are still stuck in tinkerbell world and wash my hands Nana they are sticky, or there is a dog hair on me.....

Nice to be a girl, and I get a kick out of the way we are (genders) so different.....

LOVE this picture . Thanks for sharing it......

Your buddy.............Nana B

debrabrooks1960 responded:
What an adorable picture! I am sure you will cherish this picture always! It looks like it was professionally done! He is so cute! Too bad they grow up so fast.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
464 of 539 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.