Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanksgiving Day *****11/22/2012 ****
dollbug posted:
Happy Thanksgiving FMily.....MiMi in NC...where it is going to be a beautiful Thanksgiving Day....the sun is shining and I have already been up and about this morning....I am dog sitting my grand dogs....as my daughter and her family are visiting relatives today....so I will be out and about more than normal...

I am so very thankful today for so much....my health, as I know it could be worse...my family whom I love dearly through thick and thin...and I think we all know just how trying to cope with the wrath of the dragon sometimes affects how we feel and what all we can actually do...I am thankful that I still have my mind, for the most part...and I can still do somethings that I have always been able to do...so I consider this a plus...

I am thankful for my house and the warm place I have to stay...as there are those who have lost so much for whatever reason....be it nature or something else...

I hope and pray that we, as a country, can move forward and get back to what we use to be...and that those of us who are truly blessed can take a look around and do whatever we can for those who do not have as much as we have....as we celebrate this wonderful time of year...let's all remember the reason for the season...

I am also thankful for my FMily....this provides a way for me to *connect to other people*....as I do truly miss having a job and being around other people every day...this is a way for those of us who want to reach out to others and offer whatever information and support we can share...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Thursday in November....

Please count your blessings also...and reach out to someone who might benefit from just having a friend.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Happy Thanksgiving, Mimi and everyone else! I am on my way out the door but I had to stop by and wish everyone a great day first. This FMily is one of my biggest blessings and I'm thankful for all of you. Enjoy your turkey!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy Thanksgiving!

I am thankful for so many things this year. It's been a year of personal reinvention for me and I'm doing so much better than I was earlier in the year. Thanks to my co-workers, our wonderful members, my family and friends, and I'm so grateful to live where I do and be able to get out into nature very quickly and easily.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

debrabrooks1960 responded:
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I got up at 5:00 am and started making deserts. I actually paced myself so I was not too tired to eat. My whole family showed up. We all ate outside. The weather was 75 degrees today. No drama happened today! Usually each holiday someone leaves upset at another person. Today was so quite and calm. I was truly blessed with a wonderful holiday today. I hope to do a little shopping tomorrow. I will wait till aroun noon to let the crowds die down some.

Take care all my FM friends. I am truly thankful for each of you.

Debbie
Your not over the hill until you are under the hill.

mnjeepguy responded:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for so many things. I struggle with my own little issues but I have a good life, a loving family, and a beautiful and relatively safe place to live. My ancient little house is warm and cheap.

We had a great casual dinner at my sister in laws. It was simple and very nice as I thought it would be. We talked about this and that, and it was all good things. It was relaxing.

It's funny, this morning through mid afternoon was in the 50's. Now we have 2-3" of snow on the ground. I am not entirely surprised living here all my life. Once in a while the seasons change that quick here. I hope the crazy shoppers who drive 23 miles to Duluth in this weather for deals drive safe.

I made a Dr appt. for next week to figure out some things. Hopefully I come out ahead. I feel like if I don't make some headway soon I will be missing some work. That is not an option I want to explore.

I used our treadmill today. I ran some and felt good doing so. Runnning is one of the few things that gets my heart rate up. I did about 25 minutes on it and stretched before and after. It felt good. About an hr. later while going up some stairs I was remided why running is bad for me. My left knee grinds loudly and the right was giving out. I may need to find room to set up my bike on a trainer instead. I am open to ideas, I cannot do my yoga anymore due to joint issues. It is frustrating that about all I can do is walk. I should be thankful I can still do that LoL.

Tmorrow is a newday and I hope it is a good one for you all. I am thanful for all of you. Take care everyone.

Cory

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
463 of 538 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.