Skip to content
Crap....Post Turkey Pain?
booch007 posted:
Man am I uncomfortable. I have that to the bone pain again. I don't feel sick, but I have been awake since 3a.m. and everything I own (less my hair) is upset.

If I had a urterus I would say I have my period, my legs are aching to the bone and my back is spastic with just enough pain so that I can't get comfortable....hence I got up and took morning meds.

I did not have the grandchildren yesterday nor did I cook. I packed for Florida and am leaving in a few hours...and then watched the parade.

Yikes it is no fun draggin the dragon today...........

I lay in bed thinking did I eat smething that flared me up, did I do anything? Was the chair wrong for me? Maybe I sat too long?

The answer is probably none of the above......it is a just a flare witn no rhyme or reason...only our dragon knows what is the truth here.

So i came to the board to see* anything to help distract me and LOOK...no one has really been on for the Holiday.

That is good stuff....I hope the Day of Thanksgiving for theblessings in our lives went well for all. I hope I caught the dragon here at my ouse and you all got a break. I am sorry but I can't hold him longer then today as I want to enjoy Florida a bit.

So I'll be looking for someone to come and pick him up in Fort Myers.......... :0.

Ok, I hope your "black Friday is not black.....that sunshine is nearby and it turns out to be a good day. I started with onn-line finds last night and it began some of the holiday spirit I so much need to catch. Happy Friday all.....see you when I return.

Hugs, Nancy B

angelswife responded:
Happy belated Thanksgiving, Nancy---have a great time in Florida! I feel like I've slept in a cement mixer myself, so I know the feeling. All I did yesterday was deliver meals and eat my own! Hope you feel better fast.

rudyandirmouse responded:
Nancy, I am so sorry to hear that you are having a bad fibro ( holiday ) flare right now. Sadly I know first hand about having a strong fibro flare come up just as I need to get thru Thanksgiving.

Seems, for me anyway, it's right about mid November that I start to deal with fibro and it's many issues in earnest. It's right about now that the flood gates of fibro symptoms opens and I'll be dealing, in one way or another, with 4 months of fibro.
So I know and understand just how you are feeling right now.

Am hoping that the warmth and sunshine of Florida helps ease your fibro flare away and that you get to enjoy the holiday.

Keep us posted.
Gentle hugs, Linda R

nmonte94 responded:
Hope you had a good thanksgiving at least! I was in excruciating pain all day yesterday, was having migraines constantly and feeling nauseous still feeling a bit of that today. That's nice that you're going to florida, at least the warm weather will do you something good

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 214 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.