Skip to content
Thanks for being here!
humblepi posted:
WOW!
I forget how much this site interests me when I am away from it for too long.
It sometimes is sad (the many questions, complaints etc) and the compassion shown by replies from others is always encouraging to me.
I sometimes get down also from reading others' stories.
But knowing others out there in the world who know and care is a blessing I need to come back here for more often!
Also, the expert advice is priceless. Thank you Doctors and other professionals advising us. Hope you know we appreciate your attention and caring. God Bless every one of us!
Thanks for being here! I will try to come in more often and uplift some as I have been. I know how it feels to complain. We have to get it out somewhere, and here we can without getting the look like we're CWAZY! Plus the vast amount of things we learn that may help us, I should be here daily! Gonna try. Thanks for readin my post.

lb707 responded:
I to stay away at times or just spend time reading and not posting. Sometimes it hard for me to type, but there are times I just have no words for people who suffer so much pain.

I find that it is such a help to find out others are out there trying to fight the fight. It also encourages me to read what has helped as what as well what didn't. In the long run I know it keeps in the right frame of mind along with shared info.

I don't always have the right words or should I say my brain and fingers don't get it out right..

laurab

humblepi replied to lb707's response:
You took the words from my mouth laura!! Thank you, I couldn't have said it better:)
(hug) Mary

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
What a beautiful expressed note of appreciation, Humblepi!

I'll be sure our experts see it too.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

humblepi replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Caprice! Hi! So nice to hear from you. You have an obvious gentle heart and it made my day just to hear from you. Thank you so much! Have a nice weekend, don't overdo it, and ((((((GENTLE HUGS))))))
Mary

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to humblepi's response:
I learned from the best... all the wonderful members here who continue to give of themselves through the pain.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
196 of 213 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.