Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Im searching for answers
An_249191 posted:
I have wondered for a long time if I have fibro..I have many syptoms..of course everytime i go to the doc they claim kidney infection or just "typical everyday pain"..or other things, but I have
-chronic diarehha (so bad it affects my job)
-chronic fatigue (its hard to function)
- i can barley remember anything..memory problems..(no joke..its bad)
-chronic low back pain, pain in my lower back thighs, upper shoulders in the back, feet, ankles, hips, my hands hurt and feet tingle..)

Pain pills do not help. I still have pain even with pain pills, they do a help a bit but not as much as they should.
I am looking for answers.
I also do not have a spleen, I have reoccuring kidney and bladder infenctions and they have already taken my gallbladder out.
so what is your opinion? is there anything you would suggest i say to my doctor ?

agrapina responded:
Ask your doc to test your tender points. I think some still do that. Ask him/her about a test for Chrone's disease which causes such intestinal problems.
Usually docs make a Fibro diagnosis by ruling everything else out.

From the description of your symptoms, it sounds like Fibro is a possibility. Best of luck to you in your search.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
363 of 390 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.