Skip to content
TGIF ****ROLL CALL....11/30/2012 *****
dollbug posted:
TGIF*****the week has flown by again....and we are now at the end of the month....MiMi in NC...and it is too early for me to be up and about....I am NOT a morning person but there are times when I wake up and have no choice but to get up...whether I like it or not....it is not a good thing for me....as I do like to rest especially when it is dark...but at times the mind tells me different...I wake up and go through this eye thing...my eyes do not want to do right...they tear up and then get really dry...itch a lot first thing...and this is the every day thing for me so it seems. Eventually it does stop...it is like a process that I go through each morning...

I do hope each of you are resting....getting the sleep that we all need so much...and I hope today will be a good day for all of us...I know there are several FMers here going through difficult times...I hope today will be the turning point for each of you and that from here on out things will improve for each of you...it is hard when we get stuck and can not seem to get better...I have been there done that as well...and I know it is not a fun thing to do...

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group...I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better...it does take time and effort...whatever you decide to try you should allow at least 6-9 weeks of doing it before making a decision as to whether or not it is helping you cope...

I was talking to a young man at the vitamin store about the ribose and he was explaining to me that it takes a higher dosage of the ribose to actually do any good for us FMers...which does make sense to me...he indicated that he learned this is the only way that the ribose would indeed help people who are dealing with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM...
So I just might try this again to see if it would help me with the energy problems that I am having...I still think that there is something that would make a difference...

It is suppose to be nice weather for the next several days or so...and this week-end is going to be much warmer than normal...but another cold front is on the way....weird weather with the temps going up and down so much. I hope everyone can enjoy the week-end and perhaps get some natural Vitamin D...

That's all folks.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
I slept much better last night. The pain in my jaw is starting to subside now. I am hoping the residual numbness in my face and lip will do the same when the swelling goes down. I can't talk clearly with it and people think I've been drinking. That can be awkward, especially when chatting with a police officer, lol.

The landlord has been burning stuff nonstop since yesterday morning. I think he finally took a break around three this morning, but now he's right back at it. Our apartment reeks of smoke! I am trying not to complain, though, because this is the sign that he's getting ready to leave for the winter. As usual, I won't miss him much. It's always a lot quieter when he goes.

He wants to be out of here by tomorrow, but I don't know if he'll succeed. The place is still an atrocious mess. He has been tearing around on his backhoe, moving stuff around and burying things he can't burn. He has parked several new junked vehicles out back as well, including his beloved bus, which has developed a transmission problem, and a gorgeous blue pickup truck that he just got this year. The pickup lost an axle; but rather than fix it, the landlord parked it out back and crushed it with his backhoe. I winced when I saw that---it really was a nice truck.

I have my last PT appointment this morning (insurance is shutting me off, lol) and I need to get ready. I will have to take it slow so my mouth doesn't start bleeding again. Hope everyone has a good day!

lb707 replied to angelswife's response:
Morning.

Left the good out! Though I slept good my pain is a little out of hand this morning and I am not sure why.

Mimi, I tried the stronger ribose once, it was in a powdered form tasted just fine but I just did not take as often as they suggested. After paying so much for it I never tried it again, let us know what your outcome is. Lately I am so tired of the supplements I have to swallow it has become a chore.....I am all for liquids but that is just gets too expensive.

Angleswife, after reading your experience on your tooth my was a breeze. Even though the root canal was abscessed it was contained in the root. Did use pain pills for a few days with a small amount of swelling and antibiotics for a week.

I am off to get dressed (about time 9:05 here) put a thermacare wrap on my neck.....I save them for really bad days. Rain is on the way but right now it is sunny and pleasant sitting here by the window and the warm pellet stove.

laurab

katmandulou responded:
TGIF - what a week I've had!

I don't care about the weather today. After waking up with awful belly pain Wed, I made a doc apt, asked DH to bring me there, and I haven't been home since. I was hospitalized with an intestinal blockage! CAT scan, xrays, no food, now I've graduated to ice chips. The blockage is breaking up, but not fast enough for me or the docs. I called the bookstore and begged off four shifts. Nothing I can do but wait and see what happens next.

I wish all of you the best weekend you can possibly have! Lou

angelswife replied to katmandulou's response:
Oh, Lou---I'm so sorry! Sending lots of ((((HUGS)))) and feel-well wishes your way. Hope you recover quickly!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
473 of 548 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.