Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Tuesday ****21 days until Christmas***
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where there is a cold front headed here....but the temps today will be around low 70*s.....OMG...I love this weather....although it is very weird for this time of year...I am sure we will pay dearly for it soon though...as they say colder weather will arrive soon....gonna enjoy the weather right now though. I hope others are also having good weather...it makes such a BIG difference in how I feel. Warm weather is so good for both the mind and the body.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope we all have a good day....with little to no pain...I think this is everyone's goal...just to have a *normal feeling* for a while...
It is so much better when you have no pain to deal with.

I woke up too early again this morning...and when I got up I had knee pain...I think it was the way I was trying to rest though...as soon it disappeared...

So good to see Sharon again....she said the doctor checked her Vitamin D level again and it was down to 16....OMG....Sharon I hope you will feel better soon...I know just how important the Vitamin D level has been for me...and it does take time to build the level back up and keep it up...I think there is some sort of *connection* to Vitamin D and FM...I still do exactly understand all of this..

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group recently...I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better...it does take a trial and error process though...which does take time and effort...a person should allow at least 6-8 weeks of whatever is decided on before making a decision as to whether or not it is indeed working for you...and this, of course, is only if what you are doing is not making you worse than you have been...

What works for some people may or may not help others...we are all different...and only you will know when you have found something that helps you...

Only 21 days left until Christmas...I love this time of year but it does get hectic and busy...so much going on...so I do encourage everyone to remember to pace, pace and pace even more...for a lot of us this is so important...not to overdo or cross our line...as when and if we do, well, most of us pay for doing this...and cause ourselves additional pain...and for me...it is not worth it...it is like taking a couple of steps forward and too many backward...

We have decided to *draw family names for Christmas* this year and the computer does the drawing for everyone...this is just for the adults...you make a wish list...funny just how much times have changed...

OK...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a good day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Tuesday MiMi and all those to follow. I hope your yesterday was good and that your today will be as well. I know it's not possible to go without some fibro pain or issues, but I do hope that today you deal with few, if any of them.

It's really warm here as well. Will be 75 here but it's over cast and there's been rain this a.m. and we will have stronger storms later today. Nice to have temps warm here, strange tho. We did take advantage of it and DH put our plants out and will let them stay out on the back for a few days. I was happy to see the Spanish Moss that I got back in September is growing nicely a the while in the garage.

I am not feeling well at all today. Fibro issues are keeping me in pain. I am having really in pain. Been a long while since I've had a flare this strong and this painful. It hurts to have clothes touch my right side. Feels like I banged my rib cage and broke a rib,, not.. so UGH. And here I thought I had the fibro pain and issues on the run. "IT" sent me into a flare and I honestly didn't even see this coming. If I don't feel any better by tomorrow if's off the to PCP I go. I hate winter.

I am sending hugs to Sharon..

Let me get off here and get some ADVIL and Voltaren going and see what I can do with this day of mine.

Have a great day everyone, gentle hugs, Linda R

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
As I singing... "Good Morning To You... Good Morning To you... Good Morning ... Good Morning... Good Morning To You,," I been up since 4 am and I silly tired... lol... Me silly sick... Me silly cough... Me silly not breathing right... Me just plain silly lol... I am soon going to make me some hot cocoa cereal... and eat my little heart out and pray not to cough it up lol... Everyone around me is screaming pneumonia and I think now that my son i going on vacation for a week I will go to the ER and get checked out... My DR still refuses to see me... I am calling my insurance and filing a complaint and changing drs today... So I feel I have a busy day ahead of me... One I am not really thrilled about... Even if I take an ambulance in I may still get tuck in the lobby for hours... Unless of course if I go tonight when I can't breathe... It hits like clock work lol...

o that's me right now... My son arrives home in 4 day and I can't wait to see him... It will be like livng with 2 nut again... but I raised them so I have to suffer the consequences... lol... I am getting well practiced in my Parkinson' dance... Very well practiced... So much it has become a nuisance lol

I think I will say so long for now... I am up but not too comprehensive lol... I must not know why for sure but it is hard to jerk and type all those extra letter that make no sense and then some just misspelled for lack of concentration... Lots to correct now a days lol... "And Yes They Call Me The Jerk NANANANANANAN ANANANANA..." lol... lol... no... ROFLMBunnsO lol...

Have a great day... Take care And peace and love of the season with you all.... Love... Jan/Dakota

angelswife responded:
Good Morning, Mimi!
I am still feeling atrociously tired; but when I first got up, I felt a faint spark of energy winking through. The "all I want to do is jump off a bridge" feeling was less too, so the Vitamin D is already starting to kick in. I am so glad! In a few more days I should be feeling more like my old self again. I really hate going without it. I don't care if it interferes with the antibiotics---I'm not going off it again! I got depressed so fast it was scary, and my energy went right to zero.

It's gray and rainy here this morning. I have no ambition whatsoever, lol. Fortunately, I did all the dishes last night, so I can be a slug today if I feel like it. I have nothing on the schedule except Bible Study tonight. Maybe I'll curl up with my journal.

Linda---I'm so sorry you're hurting. I know how it feels and it's no fun. If I lived closer I'd come and keep you company. I hope you feel better soon. ((((HUGS))))

I can feel my eyes trying to close in spite of two cups of coffee. Maybe I'll go and lie down for a while. Hope everyone has a good day!

fibroinsd responded:
hello...i am glad to be spending some time reading..but must get busy and try and get the bills paid...must get something done today..I did my little three hour job...not much to it..

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

mnjeepguy responded:
Good evening, I posted yesterday but I din't look to se if it wnet through, it wasn't showing so I didn't repost. It happens...

Today was another OK day, Work wasn't too crazy except for the first two hours. Afterwards I had to stop at the clininc and give a copy of the Rh's findings to my Dr. and make an appt a month out to follow up how the new med is or osn't working by then.

It was bitter cold this morning compared to yesterday. Yesterday I was out in the yard after work to clean up a bit before we get any more snow, and it was sunny and about 45. Today I woke to 20 and a very cold wind. I have to say that I don't like winter any more either. The cold and I used to get along well, not so much anymore.

I hope the rest of the week goes as quickly as it has so far. I can't wait for the weekend already. Take care everyone, sleep well.

Cory

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
365 of 392 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.