Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Computer Adaptations
tabor posted:
Hi this is Tabor
I have joined this group recently.
It is helping me not to feel aloneand share and lear from others.
Could anyone let me know what one can use instead of computer mouse and instead of keying in with your fingers as my knuckles ache a lot. I would greatly appreciate your suggestions or if anyone is experiencing this problem

angelswife responded:
Hi Tabor---welcome!

I don't know the name of the program; but several people here use a voice-activated program that types what you say onto the screen. I'm sure they will be along to tell you what it is. It's nice to meet you!

Anon_408 responded:
One well known program to use for speech recognition instead of typing is "Dragon" Jan/Dakota uses one of the speech recognition, I believe, not sure which one, maybe she will pop in soon.

I see Dragon advertised on TV quite often, but type it in a search engine, and gives info. or speech recognition instead of typing. Good luck!

tabor replied to angelswife's response:
Thanks nice to meet you

tabor replied to Anon_408's response:
Thanks for the info

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.