Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
fibromyalgia pain
An_249272 posted:
I totally get the weather affecting pain levels, my pain has increased as well mostly because of the drastic weather changes, from unseasonably warm, to freezing!! I hate the cold and live in MN, not by choice. I work as a sub in schools and have the advantage of saying now to jobs when my body is just to painful, but really must work becuase of financial situation. The guilt of saying now makes my stress level increase dramatically which in turn causes increased pain, its a visious cycle. Keep on keeping on.

squarley responded:
YES WE ALL MUST KEEP ON KEEPING ON, EVERY DAY IS DIFFERENT LIKE YESTERDAY I WAS FINE AND THE TEMP DROPPED AND IT STARTED RAINING AND I HAD A INSTANT FLAIR ,WE MUST DO WHAT HELPS US AND STAY IN THE MOMENT, SOME ARE GOOD AND MOST ARE BAD ,BUT LIKE YOUR POSITIVE OUT LOOK KEEP IT UP AND WERE HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR NOT ALONE, COMFORTING HUGS, SQUARLEY

missshortyd replied to squarley's response:
I know that the weather plays a big part in how we feel, I'm having a bad flare that has lasted a couple of days everthing on my body that can hurt is HURTING.I can hardly lift my arms and my legs feel like they weight a ton.

Linda

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
460 of 535 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.