Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day ****20 days and counting until Christmas *****12/5/2012 **
dollbug posted:
OMG....I woke up this morning super early....before 4 am....not a good thing for my mind nor my body....and I have a dentist appt today....not good at all....there are times though which my body and mind do not even go together....and I think now is one of them....I hate waking up when it is dark....I do not like to get up when it is dark....but I can not help this....I think this is the part that worries me the most....knowing I have no control over what is going on....and not being able to do anything about it either....the past few days I have had major issues with my eyes....and nothing seems to help....they are dry, then watery...itching and burning....and now my nose is stopped up and then running....OMG...this is not a good sign...

So....here is hoping everyone else is resting quietly and calmly....nightime is for resting and sleeping and it is bad when a person can do neither....

Not a lot going on here....just trying to get up enough energy to get ready for Christmas....I have not put up the tree yet....and there is only 20 days left until Christmas....I rhink about doing this and that is it....I use to love to decorate for Christmas but it takes energy to do anything these days....and I seem to be lacking in this...

Welcome to the new members....I am sure each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM....it does take time and effort....and trying different *tools and tips* which may or may not help you...only you will know when you have found what works for you....I love the heating pad lately....we are now best friends...this is the only way that I can get relief to my lower back issues....and I do use the Stopain Spray after I shower....it is refreshing to the touch....

I hope the new members will indeed check out the info under *tips* and *resources*....which you will find to the right of this page...

Vitamin D....I can not stress this enough.....ASK your doctor to check your Vitamin D level....which is important to a lot of people these days....low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some people and it can also affect other illnesses as well....

That's all....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Hi Mimi!
The cold front has come roaring in and the temperature is dropping. It was 48 this morning; now it's 37. They say it will get into the teens tonight.

I got my stitches out this morning. The dentist said the numbness in my face and lip will go away; but he didn't say how long it would take. It is worst in the morning when I wake up. My lip and part of my face feel dead and I can't talk clearly. I sound like I've been drinking, lol.

Now I just need to let things heal. I have one spot inside my mouth that is still so tender I can't even touch it. The dentist hit it today and I almost came off the chair. The pain went right through my jaw, my ear and my head, and the numbness in my lip and face immediately got worse. It is right against the socket, so it's probably a nerve. I don't know what else it could be.

The Vitamin D is slowly kicking in...I had a "wellness window" of almost two hours today. It's the first one I've had in ages, and it sure felt good. I zoomed around a little and got a couple of things done; then I sat down for a minute and promptly fell asleep in the chair. It's a start, though. I am hoping things keep getting better because I haven't felt really well since I had the strep back in October. I never bounced back from that, and I'm wondering if my tooth was already infected before it broke.

Husband is outside putting lights on the side of the house like he usually does. He is also planning to fix the set that the squirrels chewed up last year; but I told him he should chuck it and get a new one. It is currently in three pieces. He was fussing with it earlier, trying to figure out which wires were hot, and he finally said he would just plug it in. I told him he was out of his mind. The part he wanted to plug in ends in bare wires, and he could've set the house on fire. I told him if he was going to do that, he had to do it outside, far away from the house. He has put it aside for later, lol.

Not much else to say...thin I may crochet for a bit. Hope everyone's having a good day!

Helpful Tips

Vitamin D level checked ***
I encourage everyone who is having pain problems to ask your doctor to check your Vitamin D level......a simple blood test...and so very ... More
Was this Helpful?
214 of 244 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.