Been MIA, but I'm back -
Teelady1 posted:
Good morning FMily!

Haven't checked in for a while and thought I'd say Hello!

In November I enjoyed a great vacation in southern FL! It was very relaxing trip with lots of warm weather and sunshine.

Fortunately, when I got back home here to No. IL just before Thanksgiving, it was in the 50s and 60 here! We're going into a cold snap after just a little warm up and the temperature and weather changes have caused quite a flare! We were 70 degrees just on Monday - and now today we may get to 40.

Sleep has not been very good this week with the flare. I hope we can settle into a more consistent weather pattern and maybe the flare will subside. I can hope.

I hope that everyone is doing as well as can be - and you're not overdoing it with the holidays coming! I have to remind myself of that all the time. Making lots of lists of things that need to be done and pacing myself!

Wishing everyone a low or no pain day - and good sleep tonight!

angelswife responded:
Hi Teelady---it's good to see you back! Glad you had a good vacation.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's good to hear from you! I've wondered where you were. I'm glad your time away has been so warm and enjoyable. Hope this current flare eases soon and you find a way to combat the cold.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

foreversore responded:
Good to see you back! I am in central IL and the weather man is saying we may see some of that awful white stuff come Monday. Not something I am looking forward to.

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Welcome back Teelady... It is great to see you again... Hope your flare subsides real soon and you get use to the cold... take care Hun... Love... Jan/Dakota

Teelady1 responded:
Thank you all for the welcome back!

xperky replied to Teelady1's response:
Hi! Sounds like a nice vacay.
With Compassion,
Margaret

fibroinsd responded:
Welcome back..florida sounds wonderful..but glad to have you back...
cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright