Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Been MIA, but I'm back -
Teelady1 posted:
Good morning FMily!

Haven't checked in for a while and thought I'd say Hello!

In November I enjoyed a great vacation in southern FL! It was very relaxing trip with lots of warm weather and sunshine.

Fortunately, when I got back home here to No. IL just before Thanksgiving, it was in the 50s and 60 here! We're going into a cold snap after just a little warm up and the temperature and weather changes have caused quite a flare! We were 70 degrees just on Monday - and now today we may get to 40.

Sleep has not been very good this week with the flare. I hope we can settle into a more consistent weather pattern and maybe the flare will subside. I can hope.

I hope that everyone is doing as well as can be - and you're not overdoing it with the holidays coming! I have to remind myself of that all the time. Making lots of lists of things that need to be done and pacing myself!

Wishing everyone a low or no pain day - and good sleep tonight!

angelswife responded:
Hi Teelady---it's good to see you back! Glad you had a good vacation.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
It's good to hear from you! I've wondered where you were. I'm glad your time away has been so warm and enjoyable. Hope this current flare eases soon and you find a way to combat the cold.
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ~Joseph Campbell

foreversore responded:
Good to see you back! I am in central IL and the weather man is saying we may see some of that awful white stuff come Monday. Not something I am looking forward to.

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Welcome back Teelady... It is great to see you again... Hope your flare subsides real soon and you get use to the cold... take care Hun... Love... Jan/Dakota

Teelady1 responded:
Thank you all for the welcome back!

xperky replied to Teelady1's response:
Hi! Sounds like a nice vacay.
With Compassion,
Margaret

fibroinsd responded:
Welcome back..florida sounds wonderful..but glad to have you back...
cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.