Skip to content
Thursday *****12 days until Christmas ****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...where it is COLD this morning....thank goodness though I did get to sleep longer this morning....getting up around 5 is better than 3 or 4....and I did sleep ok....I think WINTER is here though....at least for now....it is Christmas though and I guess it is time....perhaps we will just have a short winter season....we will soon be approaching the single digit time left until Christmas now.

OK....it would be nice to have some snow at Christmas.....just for the day maybe....that would be a real treat....and then it could just melt the next day....a perfect kind of Christmas....I think I remember only a couple of times that we actually had snow on Christmas.

Noah had a program for us to attend last night at the preschool....My daughter was video taping it so Alec sat with us....and he was a terror....he has been sick for several days now....with an ear infection....do not know if it was the medicine he has been on or what....but he did not want to sit still....I could not even believe the way he acted....it was not a good scene at all.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group....I am sure that soon each of you will soon find something that will help you cope better....it does take a trial and error process....which does take time and effort....there is no magic pill or overnight cure....for most of us it does take a combination of *tools and tips* that do the trick.

Vitamin D....be sure and talk to your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is important to a lot of people these days....low Vitamin D can cause additional pain for some of us and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest with little to no pain and I hope today will be a good day for each of us....have a safe and warm day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Morning MiMI and all who will follow. I hope your today will be a good one and that your yesterday was a good one as well. Mine was not due to fibro issues all day.

It's cold here this a.m. but will warm up nicely a bit later. The sun is out so that makes it not feel so cold as I look out the windows. Their still calling for some snow showers next Tuesday, I hope that forecast is not a sign of things to come, even tho it will be warm the next few days..

DH is home today and we have a few things we need to do out side the house, but for the most part it will be a day of rest. DH and I were supposed to go get the littlest GC last night but their mother had had a really bad day, not like MiMI's last night, but bad. My daughter has a child care center. So she just said I'm not up to doing it... so we will go up when she is ready for us to take the little ones out for the evening. Had planned to take the little ones to see Opry Mills Hotel's Christmas lights. Have planned to do that since Thanksgiving, but I guess I'll get there soon enough.

Anyway most times DD has her baby sitter watch them but she pays the lady way too much, I think, 25 an hour, and she has to commit to 4 hours each time. So every now and then when she and her DH need alone time, but not 4 hours worth, she will ask me and DH to come up.

As for me I am not feeling well at all. I know this is IBS and fibro and don't need to see a doctor for it, but I wondered how I was doing last year this time. So I looked back on last year's calendar, and sure enough I was dealing with bad and painful IBS and fibro symptoms same time as now. And the year before that as well! it was even worse two years ago, but not by much!

Right now the IBS is giving me the most problems but the ear and balance is acting up as well. Fibro fog is kicking in too. I'm so not liking this! I was feeling so good In September on October. Dang it I hate winter!! Then I looked thru the weeks to January and February and I wasn't writing down that I was feeling IBS or fibro issue symptoms free until mid February I so want to cry! But I guess knowing that I was sick like this last year this time shows me I have to get on the meds and good foods so I can feel better quickly

I don't have a lot to write about today so will close this here with well wishes for each of you and hoping your day is / has been a good one. No fibro issues or pain to speak of.
Gentle hugs, Linda R.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.