Skip to content
lunesta
franr posted:
Good morning
well after 8 night s of no sleep I was able to sleep off and on every two hours.At least I feel 1/2 normal today. My MD told me to take 1/2 #mgm of lunesta with my klonapin and ultram last night. Has anyone else taken thsi drug before and what results . I am so happy I rejoined this group after many years it is so supportive and informative. It appears once you have fibro you always have it ,it may go into remission even for a long time but one factor is all you need to set it off. Fran

An_249441 responded:
Tramadol (Ultram) disrupts my sleep horribly, to the point where I don't sleep at all. I use it now only for daytime pain, no Tramadol after 4pm.

I believe others here have had similar experiences with it. Perhaps that is contributing to your problem.

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
375 of 402 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.