Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
lunesta
franr posted:
Good morning
well after 8 night s of no sleep I was able to sleep off and on every two hours.At least I feel 1/2 normal today. My MD told me to take 1/2 #mgm of lunesta with my klonapin and ultram last night. Has anyone else taken thsi drug before and what results . I am so happy I rejoined this group after many years it is so supportive and informative. It appears once you have fibro you always have it ,it may go into remission even for a long time but one factor is all you need to set it off. Fran

CelticTinne responded:
Congrats Fran. I haven't taken Lunestra but I know how it feels to finally sleep. Since starting the gabapentin I sleep better than I have for years. (Yes I still wake up, but it is usually because I have to go to the bathroom. I take diuretics.) I know for me, once I started sleeping (somewhat) again, everything else I have been dealing with seem almost managable.

franr replied to CelticTinne's response:
Hi Celic-tinne
I have been on neurotin and klonapin for at least 18 years . I guess it is time for adjustment. I was hospitalized two weeks ago BP and cardiac arrythmias. Thank God no heart attack. I believe this brought on this fibro flare.And its a beaut.seeing rheumotologist on mon hope to get some incept into what is going on.thanks

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.