Skip to content
Liver Biopsy tomorrow-So Nervous!!
slovene54 posted:
This is so scary for me!! I hate needles! And this will be a huge one! Anyone gone through this procedure before?

dollbug responded:
Hello....MiMi in NC....I do not know anything about this biopsy but I did watch my DH have spinal injections as part of his cancer treatment....and he had multiple ones....I am sure you will be just fine....I know the *unknown is something that we dread*....since we have no idea what may or may not take place....but for the most part it is not as we thought it would be....

Try not to dwell on it....

Take care and good luck....

Please post and let us know how it goes for you....

Thoughts and prayers are with you....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Anon_2912 responded:
Yep, biopsies more than once.

No big deal. You will be fine....To me the worst ones were of the lymph nodes in the neck....& head.

The liver one did not bother me...You will be a little sore, but no big deal...

At least it did not bother me...

slovene54 responded:
thank you so much!! Makes me feel better!

painfullyexhausted responded:
I feel for you ! Never gone through this, hope I never have to as I am a sissy when it comes to needles !!

Maybe you can take an iPod or some sort of listening device with head phones and listen to your favorite music to soothe you. Anything to take you to your happy place...

Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great.

slovene54 responded:
So I made it!! Wasn't as bad as I had made it seem in my head. The noises weren't fun but glad its over. Now to wait for results! thanks so much for the support!

jillylin replied to slovene54's response:
Good to hear you are though this. Fingers and toes crossed for a good result for you.
Hugs
Jilly

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
465 of 540 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.