Skip to content
BAD DAY
squarley posted:
I HAVE HAD THIS 20 YEARS AND OF COURSE SYMPTOMS ALL WAYS CHANGING, TO DAY I WOKE UP SICK DIZZY IN PAIN TIRED JUST CAN NOT FUNCTION, NOTHING HELPING, WENT TO DOC AND HE SAID MY EAR WAS INFLAMED AND COULD OF STARTED A FLARE UP OF EVERY THING EVEN IBS . ACID REFLUX ,MIGRAINE YOU NAME IT I FEEL SO BAD, AND HAVE SO MUCH TO DO THIS WEEK END , I AM TAKING XANX TYLENOL AND HE SAID USE NOSE SPRAY, I CAN NOT SHAKE THIS, ANY THOUGHTS OR ANY ONE CAN RELATE , THANK YOU HUGS, SQUARLEY

dakotaspirit1957 responded:
Dearest Squarley... I hope and pray for some relief for you so very soon... I know it is hard to believe but sometimes even on my worst day I can find moments of temporary relief... Or a moment when my shaking and spasming or burning pain just halts for a second or a few minutes... My head might clear or I might just stop and be at peace... It may not last long... But every moment counts and is cherished...

Please look for these moments for I know they are they maybe very small but there...

Try to grab onto the small things that make you smile... I like to look at my angels that I actually plugged in over a year ago and they have never gone out fiber-optics last a long time... I love my angels...

Grasp a small hand even if it has to be a memory... And feel the warmth and the specialness... Watch the children at play.. Feel their energy flowing thru you and feel their happiness within your heart...

Sit at your favorite restaurant and have your favorite drink and something to eat... Maybe take a note book and write your emotions down and whats in your heart... Empty your soul and fill your spirit with peace... Or maybe read a good book you don't have time to read at home... I can sit and take time for me at least once a month and it is grand,,, I don't try to - I do this for me... Some times it is difficult but it i always necessary... And sometimes I don't get a full hour but I get time for me...

Do what ever it takes to fight the pain and keep a lot of life... Don't lose your spirit to fight and live on as the wonderful person you are... Keep your spirit fighting to keep your soul flying like an eagle... Soaring thru the turmoil... Soaring thru the peace and joy of life...

I want to say so much more... My hand are shaking real bad... Parkinsons Dance got me rolling tonight... lol... So I willgo try to rest... If I can't rest I might come back if the jerking gets better,,,

You take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

xperky responded:
An inflamed ear can feel awful. One time I had one that wouldn't respond to antibiotics for two weeks. Then it was very plugged up, but the plug softened while sitting in a hot bath, and then I started feeling better. I hope you don't have to wait two weeks for progress though! No antibiotics from the doc? Maybe you can shake it without them.

So, you might try a hot bath, or a heating pad if it feels good. It sounds like your whole body is trying to fight something and has you wiped out. I sure can relate to that feeling. It's no fun getting sick during the holidays.

Lots of soft, warm hugs your way, Squarley.
With Compassion,
Margaret

squarley replied to xperky's response:
TO JAN AND MARGARET, THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I HAD A BETTER DAY SAT. BUT SUNDAY BACK TO FEELING BAD ,I THINK WITH FBRO, IF WE HAVE SOMETHING ELSE IN OUR BODY THE FIBRO GETS WORSE TO , BUT I DID GET THROUGH THE PARTY WITH MY GRAND KIDS YESTERDAY, HAVE A PARTY WITH HUSBAND FAMILY TODAY , GOING TO TRY TO GET THROUGH , BUT YOUR KIND WORDS GAVE ME SOME PEACE, THANK YOU AGAIN, FOR PEOPLE WHO CARE, HUGS, SHIRLEY

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
371 of 398 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.