Skip to content
gee... Christmas is so soon in coming...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
I am in sooo waiting... I have still got my nasty cough more then not... Have a nasty headache yet luckily no fever... So the old Bronchitis is getting it's bunns beat lol.. Let's hope I can kick the cholitis symptoms that have arrived... I sure don't want to spend Christmas in bed or the hospital...

I am tired of fighting my new dietitian... My eldest son has returned home and is feeding me what he thinks is right and I just hurt now... I have enough pain... I am about to explode... I snap already... I know he means the best... but I would rather starve from the malnutrition diet I was eating lol... No I guess not... But take it slow... And give your old lady a break lol...

I am just a bit cantankerous... And thi headache has gotten the best of my unny spirit... So I am going to go watch a Christmas Show... and probably repeat it a few times lol... a I tend to sleep 15 - 20 minutes here and there and everywhere... lol... but not much better then that... I do sleep about an hour after I take the sleeping pill... Then up and down again...

Tis the way of Ms Jan's life...

Take care my loved ones... Love... Jan/Dakota

dollbug responded:
Hello Jan....MiMi in NC....I hope that you will soon feel better....and that you will be better before Christmas arrives...

I am sure you will enjoy your family being together...

Have a good night's rest....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
485 of 560 found this helpful