Skip to content
gee... Christmas is so soon in coming...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
I am in sooo waiting... I have still got my nasty cough more then not... Have a nasty headache yet luckily no fever... So the old Bronchitis is getting it's bunns beat lol.. Let's hope I can kick the cholitis symptoms that have arrived... I sure don't want to spend Christmas in bed or the hospital...

I am tired of fighting my new dietitian... My eldest son has returned home and is feeding me what he thinks is right and I just hurt now... I have enough pain... I am about to explode... I snap already... I know he means the best... but I would rather starve from the malnutrition diet I was eating lol... No I guess not... But take it slow... And give your old lady a break lol...

I am just a bit cantankerous... And thi headache has gotten the best of my unny spirit... So I am going to go watch a Christmas Show... and probably repeat it a few times lol... a I tend to sleep 15 - 20 minutes here and there and everywhere... lol... but not much better then that... I do sleep about an hour after I take the sleeping pill... Then up and down again...

Tis the way of Ms Jan's life...

Take care my loved ones... Love... Jan/Dakota

dollbug responded:
Hello Jan....MiMi in NC....I hope that you will soon feel better....and that you will be better before Christmas arrives...

I am sure you will enjoy your family being together...

Have a good night's rest....

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.