Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hi Family...
dakotaspirit1957 posted:
All rat's nest is blowing off here... All my Dr's are screaming stay away from stress and it is coming from all ends... My son and I are fighting about my health and how to deal with it and my x daughter in law is greatly pissed at me cuz... yelled at her for letting her kid strip our tree and eat candy canes nd yell at my grandchildren they can't have any... So I went in and gave my grandchildren a candy cane and told her to keep her _____ kids away from our tree... She leaves for Florida today...
Supposedly for 2 months... NOw she is on the phone saying she isn't coming back... Or she will come back alone... that is what she told my son he wanted anyway... was to leave her 2 boys by this marriage... after him... with her sister till they can get straightened out... What the hay...

Her sister is raising her first son... She had to give him up for adoption or face prison for baby-shaken-syndrome... He says they are finished but she says no... If they aren't finished I am leaving for I won't watch her destroy my son and grandchildren again... And yes my son knows that... It isn't that he will have to choose between us... I will always be his mom... Just from NM... That is why she didn't fight for custody of the two my son ha custody has full custody of...

Last night she waited until I came out to have a cigarette and gave my son' dad and his wife their Christmas present... Making sure I was to see... For their was nothing for me... I have something for her but I don't think she carries any shame so I will give it to someone who cares... he said nothing to me... Everyone thought it was totally wrong... She had plenty of time to give them in private but didn't...

All this isn't as hurtful as fighting with my eldest son who just moved back... I love him dearly... But nothing I do about my health seems to make him happy... I know My son shouldn't be telling me what to do... I am 20 yrs older... I love him for caring... I will eat some yucky yogurt for him... I miss my steak and noodles... but if I drink this nutrition drink and eat 2 yogurts I can have my noodles... lol... never thought I would have to negotiate my diet... lol... But when it comes for my diabetes I know what I am doing and know what I need... He bought orange juice... Ups the sugar too much even if I am low it crashes me... apple juice... no no... Welches grape... yes... light chocolate milk or shake when lower then 60... yes... some foods tell me within one bite I can't eat it one time and I can the next...

The picture is he won't listen to me... Won't even discuss it... Is severally angry and hardly speaking... I have never seen this in our relationship... Never... I am at loss at what to do...

He doesn't understand that there is a lot of stress to deal with in me... My FM makes my blood pressure high and blood sugar low... Add a Parkinson's attack where I am so bad I can't talk or stand... I go high... I also Flare with the FM... So I am also stressed and scared... One of these times I may not make it back to real life and be "human" again... All that mixed together is very hard for me and my loved ones to deal with ans I didn't get a chance to tell him that this is now happening... I wasn't near this bad when he left a yr ago...

I know he means it all for my own good... but I tried to tell him I can't drink a glass of orange juice and wait over half an hour for him to cook... I need food... now... Yes some sweet... but mostly regular that will create natural sugars... like starches... But that has this mom and you aren't suppose to eat it... I can and will now... Need to... And he screamed vulgarly and walked away...

I feel lost... Just send us happy thoughts... and hope for miracles...

take care... Love... Jan/Dakota

angelswife responded:
I am so sorry I don't live closer; but I can still send you lots of hugs. Even when I don't get on here I still think of you. When they ask for names in our church prayers I always mention you. You ARE loved, even if it's from a distance. XOXO

dollbug responded:
Hello Jan.....I am so sorry that you are under so much stress at this time.....to me this is the time of year that is stressful anyway for a lot of people....and you should not be dealing with all of this....I also know that we FMers must learn to do what we have to do to better our health....and perhaps you just need to have a heart to heart talk with those involved.....(if you can)....

Take care...

Thoughts and prayers are with you at this time...

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

booch007 replied to dollbug's response:
((((((hugs)))))) * guess my back issues and eye aren't so bad .

Jan, keep the faith.....Nancy B

foreversore responded:
Oh, Jan lots of hugs for you. You are one of the strongest people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, but I know every one has their limits. I am sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way.

painfullyexhausted responded:
Maybe he should educate himself a little more on the illnesses you deal with. I'm sure he thinks he's doing what he thinks is best for you but I think one needs to know the enemy before storming in without the right weapons.

Best of luck....

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
179 of 196 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.