Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Saddened
franr posted:
Good morning everyone
'As I sit and write this this am I am so saddened after 3 weeks of pain no sleep amd now the feeling this is never going to end. pray every night for sleep,I may get 3-4 if lucky.But seem to wake between 2-3.Last night I think I had a panic attack and my HR and BP went up. I went to bed and rested and took my nightly BP pill early.And it settled down. I cannot imagine what happen to me after 18 years of this diagnosis and to end uo in this terrible situation. The weather here inBoston is 30-40 and it has been rasining for two days without stopping. This pm off to pharmacologist with the Rhemi's recommendations . I only pray he can solve this in some way.I have been to so many MD's over the last few weeks noone has the answers.They donot get it.Thank all of you concern and support.Fran

angelswife responded:
I'm sorry Fran ((((HUGS)))). I hope it gets better for you soon. Sounds like it's time to tweak things so you get better results. We all have needed tuneups in our meds from time to time. You are definitely not alone!

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.