Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
anyone get rashes?
rj1600 posted:
does anyone get rashes during a flair? maybe on the face or anywhere?

foreversore responded:
I don't necessarily get a rash you can see but I do get areas of skin that are super sensitive to touch and other areas that just itch like crazy.

jennagale76 responded:
My face breaks out on the sides of my cheeks and down my neck below my ears. Never thought it had anything to do with fibro.

georgia888 responded:
I've had a chronic rash for almost a year now & can't seem to attribute it to anything other than the fibro.

The rash is mostly on my back, some on my abdomen & some on the arms. It flares at night when if I start itching, I just can't seem to stop. The itching is sometimes worse than the pain of fibro.

Skin rashes prove a tough challenge for doctors & patients. I've given up trying to figure out its cause & refuse to try steroids or any other damaging drug.

I do believe that it's caused by a weakened immune system, much of what explains many of the fibro symptoms.

Best of luck in finding relief.

georgia

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
462 of 537 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.