Skip to content
Thinking
franr posted:
Hello Fibro folks

Today I feel abit normal because I was able to sleep 6 hours last night.First night in 3 weeks. But still feel unrested and acky. My MD increased the neurotin yesterday to take one in am also.Since I have been home with fibro flare I was wondering if anyone famous has been iflicted has had this dreaded syndrome.If someone famous was symptomatic and the news media got ahod of it maybe there would be some research done to find a cure or a permenant remission.Anyone have any thoughts on this.

foreversore responded:
I read somewhere that Morgan Freeman suffers from FM. Of course I read it on the internet so I don't know how true it is.

crystalscats replied to foreversore's response:
Freeman and a friend to be pulled from the car using the Jaws of Life. Despite surgery to repair nerve damage, he was stuck with a useless left hand. It is stiffly gripped by a compression glove most of the time to ensure that blood doesn't pool there. It is a clamp, his pain, an icy shot up a relatively useless limb. He doesn't like to show it, but there are times when he cannot help but lose himself to a world-ending grimace. It's such a large gesture, so outside the general demeanor of the man, that it feels as if he's acting.
"It's the fibromyalgia," he says when asked. "Up and down the arm. That's where it gets so bad. Excruciating."

Read more: Morgan Freeman Interview - The Dark Knight Rises Morgan Freeman - Esquire http://www.esquire.com/features/morgan-freeman-interview-0812-2#ixzz2G5VIlXB0

crystalscats replied to crystalscats's response:
Also if you google celebrities with FMS 5 come up!

Susan FlannerySusan Flannery is a New Jersey-based actress known to many as one of the original and current cast members of the hit TV soap opera Bold and the Beautiful. In 2007, Susan made news headlines after she asked the show for medical leave, in an attempt to treat her ongoing battle with fibromyalgia. Thankfully, the medical leave was short lived, and Susan continues to work on the show,

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
196 of 213 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.