Skip to content
Christmas Day ******12/25/2012****** It arrived *******
dollbug posted:
Merry Christmas FMily......MiMi in NC....I was really very sick last night.....not a good thing for the mind or the body.....and I had SO much to do.....well, nothing got done....my DH and I went to get a late lunch out and I got sick soon after I ate....yes...I do think it was what I ate. Anyway....I had already asked our children over for dinner last night....so DH had to fix it.....they just had hot dogs....since this is what they wanted....(angus weiners)....I am sure it was good....

I do miss the times which I just got in bed when my older son thought it was time to get up to see what Santa brought....and he would then proceed to wake other the other 2.....OMG....

I am running late this morning....as I still have things to do.....

Here is hoping everyone had a better night than I did and I hope we all have a WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS.....

I hope each of you found the Christmas spirit/magic and will have a GREAT DAY.

Remember the reason for the season and exactly what Christmas is all about.....as there are some who no doubt have forgotten.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

angelswife responded:
Sorry, Mimi---I have a holocranial migraine this morning myself. I get them very seldom, thankfully, but It WOULD have to happen today. I am throwing everything in my toolbox at it except the heavy meds, because I have two gatherings to go to and I at least want to be awake. Probably shouldn't have sampled those exotic cheeses yesterday.

Anyway---With Aleve in hand, a heat patch on my neck, and Stopain all over my forehead, I am off to spend time with family and friends. Let's hope this settles in time for dinner. Marry Christmas, everyone!

fibroinsd responded:
Merry Christmas..

Mimi..so sorry you got sick..and angelswife..hope the migraine didn't stop your fun..

Had a nice night at church..except when dad felt dizzy and left..with my DH following..and I stayed with mom..found out later that he found a chair in the back..which was pretty amazing since the place was packed..we all found each other afterwards..and made it home..but mom said Dad almost fell, although I don't know how she would remember.

Had breakfast this morning..and dad just wasn't too much there..and seemed cold all the time..now time to clean up and get ready for dinner..
cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

xperky responded:
Merry Christmas everyone!

I was able to make it through the evening dinner at the inlaws, and even brought two dishes to share. I was worried I would have trouble from all the pushing of myself, but am fine.

Sorry to hear of other members having sickness and family illnesses today. I hope a day of rest is in your future.
With Compassion,
Margaret

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
194 of 211 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.