Skip to content
NEW PAIN
squarley posted:
I AM HAVING CALF PAIN REAL BAD IN ONE LEG THEN THE OTHER I SLEEP WITH PILLOW UNDER KNEES AND IN A JUSTABLE BED ,I JUST WONDER WHO ELSE MAY HAVE THIS ,I USED TO HAVE JUST UPPER PAIN NOW IT IS MOVING AROUND, THANK YOU,SQUARLEY

lb707 responded:
For me leg pain is directly related to two things. Lack of potassium or if I am lazy and have not done my Pilate's or any other form of exercise that keeps the leg muscles stretched.

I like to get a banana a day and I also use one package of emergency C which also has electrolytes. Try it it might help.

laurab

booch007 responded:
Squarley,

Put your leg out aand point your toes up toward your nose....INCREASE IN PAIN? Get to the DOCTOR. The calf has to be assessed for a clot.

If there is no difference using warm compresses get the knot broken in there. I just had a terrible night of leg cramps and feet cramping and I think it was from the 2 days of rest i took after the holiday, for me I HAVE TO walk everyday....for my circulation. (see I can't even catch a break if I don't move from the rest of my issues).

I wouldn't say this is teravelling but remember it is a whole body experience even though we only present in one part.

Good luck. I will pray it is not a clot, but it has to be ruled out as it can be dangerous....good luck, nancy B

Anon_408 replied to booch007's response:
And remember, it's always better to get a new or increased pain level, especially in something like this Squarley.

Better to be safe, (or sure) then risk not getting something like Booch is talking about.

Hope it is a minor problem! Feel better soon hopefully.

squarley replied to booch007's response:
Thank you Nancy Dr. told me same thing point my toe ,no increased pain thank God ,so warm heating pad and tylenol little better today, thank you God bless you,hugs Shirley

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
197 of 214 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.