Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hump Day ******1/2/2013******can you believe that we are in a NEW YEAR?
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....can you believe that we are now in 2013, a brand new year? I am hoping and praying that this will be a good year for each of us....perhaps the medical researchers will find something that will help those of us who have FM....we can always hope now can't we?

Welcome to the new members who have joined this unique FM support group recently. I am sure that you will find something that will help you cope better. Be sure and check out the info under *tips* and *resources* that you will find to the right of this page.

Vitamin D.....this is my favorite subject.....and I continue to mention this in most every post that I do. I think this is such a very important factor for a lot of people these days.....and not only for those of us have are faced with the wrath of the dragon, aka FM. Do your own research about this Vitamin, which is actually a hormone.....don't know exactly why it is called a vitamin to begin with. What I do know though is that low Vitamin D can cause additional for some people (it sure did for me) and that according to the medical research on it low Vitamin D also affects other illnesses as well.

That's all....

Have a good day.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

lb707 responded:
Guess what Mimi it has become my Dr. favorite subject with me. Every visit "are you still taking your D?"

Another year please can this one go slower I am tired of aging!

A friend of mine who is 84 got her first cataract done and when she looked in the mirror was very upset.....did not like what she saw!

Lately I have really noticed exercise is very important, I have always made it a part of life but now every time I skip a day I wake up in more pain and do not sleep as well.

laurab

Teelady1 responded:
Good afternoon!

Sometimes when I stop to think that it's 2013 - it seems unbelieveable! Wasn't it just 2000 a few years ago when everyone was all concerned about Y2K?

Nice that it's Wednesday already! A short work week after the holidays is a very good thing!

I was enjoying some nights of very good sleep last week - and pain was much less. Unfortunately, last night was a very poor night of sleep. Woke up at 4:00am with a lot of pain in my knees and hips. We are having a little colder weather right now - maybe that's the trigger?

Here's wishing a great 2013 for all of us!

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
190 of 207 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.