Skip to content
Good news O/T
booch007 posted:
OK...you know how I say be open to something good to happen in your day...........

My DS#2 and DIL are expecting! I am going to be a Nana again!!!!!

They came over yestedray and were just hanging out, they never do this....Hmmm.

As they were pretending to leave, they hit me with " BTW we are pregnant!" I wasn't sure I heard it right.....OMG.

Baby will be due in September, a real push to get to my best again. I have holding and smooching to do....

OK. Had to share with my Fmily, hugs, Nancy B

dollbug responded:
OMG....Nana B....I am so happy for you....maybe, just maybe....you will get a little boy to play cars, trains and planes with...and all of the little boy things that they do...they get down and dirty and have fun doing this.

This week-end my children did not come over since DH is sick....with all of the coughing and hacking I was afraid that the little guys would pick up the germs...and I hate it when these boys get sick....Alec has been sick enough and has missed a lot of school so far...so he does not need anything else to deal with. Noah goes to pre-school which is not as important...but I keep him and I know how much this affects him when he is sick...but last night he called me...and wanted to know if Poppi and I could come over...I told him Poppi was sick...and he then wanted me to come over...I explained to him that I would see him Tuesday...he is such a sweet little guy.

Alec does not talk much on the phone...but he loves to stay home. I guess he gets this honest though...as my younger son was just like Alec....a homebody is what I use to call him. It is funny seeing just how much these children have in common with things...Alec likes to *moon* us....and my younger son also did this...although Alec never saw him do this.

A September baby is so much fun.

Good luck.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Congradulations Nancy and family. I am so happy for you and your family! Gosh what great news!
Sending gentle hugs, Linda R

fibroinsd responded:
so very very happy...(and a tad jealous !) Congrats..so glad for all of your family...

cece
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional !- Mary Englebright

maggiethedoglover responded:
Congratulations Nancy,

September will be here before you know it. The planning and anticipation should be delicious. There's absolutely nothing like the feeling of holding a baby in your arms.

Soft hugs,

maggie

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats - Voltaire

booch007 replied to dollbug's response:
You're right guys...Sept will be here before I know it.

The diet is in full force now, I have to look good* and I am going to start walking and put more effort into the best I can be.

Oh Mimi of it is a boy that will be awsome. PRIMO BUCCI has yet to be born. We have no heir to the name yet. No one to keep it going....My son is Primo for his generation and it hold something special for the Italians. So I await this news...

They did say they want to know. THAT is good for me (I can shop all the more!) I am so a Nana for a boy....as it is all I knew.

We have alot to plan for....Christening and Showwrs and I want them to move on from the condo and to a house....they are thinking new Fairfield Connecticut. Conn has such lower taxes and the scholls there are OK (as per DIL)....the area I picked was no good in the education dept. (She is a teacher).

Oh I have wanted this little one since they were 16 and ogoing to prom together.....it is going to be beautiful.

Well, I needed a distraction and this is the mother load !!!

Thanks for the well wishes.............Hugs, Nancy B

Helpful Tips

For All our new members
Welcome all new members, I want you to understand how important it is to be o.k. with coming here to lift your spirits and release ... More
Was this Helpful?
375 of 402 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.