Skip to content
Monday, Monday *****1/7/2013 *****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily.....MiMi in NC....where I woke up much too early this morning but was able to go back to sleep...I did not feel good at all when I first had to get up...after I went back to sleep though and got back up....I am feeling better....I keep thinking that I sure do not want to catch what DH has...he is still trying to get better. He goes to work right on though, which is where he picked this up from to begin with. I think most men are like this though....they think they are like the batteries....just keep going and going, no matter what.

It is going to be cool today but better the rest of the week....strange and weird weather again....we might get showers but by Friday it might hit 70*....OMG....well...I will take this weather...but I am not so sure that this kind of weather is good for anyone....up and down temps...but I am looking forward to spring....I think I spend my entire life looking for nice weather.

I do hope each of you had a good night's rest...and I hope today is a good day for us all.

Welcome to the new members who have joined our unique FM support group. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better. You should also remember though that what works for one may or may not work for another. We are all different. I have been quite lucky as I have found a good combination of vitamins and supplements that helps me cope every day. It is odd though that I can get to a point where the supplements begin to wear thin as well...so then I tweak what I am doing and *fool the brain* and soon I am back where I need to be...I also use the heating pad as well...I am still having issues with my lower back.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level checked....which is so important for a lot of people these days....low Vitamin D can cause additional pain and it can also affect other illnesses as well.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it on this Monday in 2013.

Stay safe and stay warm and hug your children/grandchildren.

MiMi
IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Monday MiMi and to all those who follow.

It's a pretty day here, nice and sunny. Cold at night but warm int he day time. It will be near 70 on Thursday. January? GO figure, but I'm happy. I am going to set the plants out for the few days of warm temps and sunshine.

DH made watching football games his day time acivitity yesterday and Biggest Loser his night time thing. UGH. I did household things, made 2 dozen enchiladas and froze 20 of them for later meals, then played with the lap top for while and then headed upstairs. My day in a nut shell. UGH.

Have errands to run today so will make this a short post. I am feeling better but gosh it's take weeks to get to feeling 50%. I hate winter and what it does to me. I am sure this week will be great since it will so warm and sunny. Yes we're going to get rain but warm rain is a good thing in January. I hope this is a sign of things to come. No snow or ice. I can live with that.

Okay, sending my best out to everyone. Have a great day. Gentle hugs, Linda R

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
191 of 208 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.