Skip to content
FOR DR. P PAIN IN CALF
squarley posted:
I AND SEVERAL OTHERS HERE OUR HAVING CALF PAIN ,JUST WANTED TO KNOW,IS THIS NORMAL FOR FIBRO, CALF HURTS AND BACK OF KNEE, I CALLED DR, AND SOME ONE ON HERE TOLD ME TO POINT MY FOOT TOWARD MY FACE AND DID IT GET WORSE OR SEND SHOOTING PAIN ,NO IT JUST FEELS LIKE SORE MUSCLE,SOME TIMES GET SAME PAIN IN MY ARMS, DOES NOT GET ANY WORSE WHEN I WALK OR HAS IT GOT ANY WORSE IN THE WEEK I HAD IT. LOOKED UP BLOOD CLOT SAID IT WOULD BE WARM AND A FUNNY COLOR AND VERY PAIN FULL WITH MOVEMENT OF FOOT, IT ALL WAYS A WORRY, .WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS. THANKS DR. P FOR ALL WAYS BEING HERE FOR US. SHIRLEY

crystalscats responded:
I get a lot of calf pain and pain behind my knee. I went thru all the testing to make sure not blood clot etc. I used to take flexril at night before going to bed. ( 0ut of my meds)

Last night though was different I kept waking to my foot, the bottom it mostly cramping and my toes trying to curl up. I usually get this if my body thinks I have been driving too long. Which varies by the given day! lol But I don't usually get it a night. I drank water all day too as doc said keep hydrated for the muscle cramping.

Helpful Tips

Living Well with Fibromyalgia
Greetings! I have learned patience and a positive attitude is key to my pain management. I developed Fibromyalgia after a hysterectomy in ... More
Was this Helpful?
193 of 210 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.