Skip to content
Saturday *****1/12/2013*****
dollbug posted:
Morning FMily....MiMi in NC...and it is still foggy and damp....OMG....not my kind of weather at all. That said it was going to be nice springtime weather today and for a couple of days....I guess they did not know exactly though. Well, I know it could be worse, much worse really. But I had looked forward to sunshine and warm weather.

I did sleep pretty good last night....so that is a plus. And I woke up this morning at a decent hour so that is really good. And I did not wake up sick. I have been hoping that whatever DH has he will get rid of it and I will not get it....(this just might be the first time though that this has ever taken place)...perhaps the reason is I have been really careful taking my vitamins on schedule.

I have also used Lysol and wipes on the TV controller and telephone, ect....wash all towels and washcloths and rinsed them in white vinegar....and washing my hands....just trying to make sure that I do not get sick. SO FAR, SO GOOD.

Welcome to the new members how have joined our unique FM support group recently. I am sure that soon each of you will find something that will help you cope better.

Vitamin D....be sure and ask your doctor about getting your Vitamin D level....this should be a part of everyone's check up each year. I wonder just how much this one little *thing* might change people's lives...and the money the insurance companies would and could and should save. Do your own research about just how important Vitamin D is....you just might be quite surprised. I know I have been and it has been a good thing.

Here is hoping everyone had a good night's rest and I hope today will be a good day for us all.

Remember to pace, pace and pace even more.

That my story and I'm sticking to it on this Saturday in January.

MiMi

IN GOD WE TRUST....MAY GOD BLESS AND GUIDE AMERICA....

My personal exchanges are Vitamin D and Pain and Wrath of the Dragon....if you care to visit..

rudyandirmouse responded:
Good Saturday MiMi and everyone. I hope your today is a good one.

Not a lot to say today. Will be staying in until this afternoon, when the rain will stop for a bit of time. It started raining last night. Loved yesterday's warm sunny day and I knew the rain was coming along today, but who knew it is just going to keep coming and coming all the way till Monday. Their, the news people, saying 5 inches of the wet stuff when all is said and done Monday. Going to flooding everywhere around us pretty much by late Sunday And then January cold temps. UGH.

DH and I got out yesterday and it was so nice out there and got our errands done. I was surprised that we got um all done so quickly that with time left over we went back to the OpryMIlls Mall in Nashville. DH went to Bass Pro to get some things for his tackle box and I went over to the COACH store to pick up a wallet that I really liked that was reduced by half and then reduced by30% more. I had seen it the day before but didn't buy it. I love second chances.

Okay, will close this here, like I said not much to say, by sending ' feel good ' wishes to all. Have a great day.
Gentle Hugs, Linda R.up i

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
471 of 546 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.