Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First time in 3 years with this severe of fatigue
Jenkay72 posted:
Thank you all for your posts. I have never, ever felt fatigue like this before ever since I was diagnosed in 2009. I can't keep my eyes open. I am trying to do things to keep me awake (like going on forums) but I end up waking up with my hands on the keys and my head to my chest. I didn't know having to sleep like this was possible. It is scary. I recently moved to Los Angeles (I lived there for 10 years a while back). the weather is great on my joints and things were going well then BOOM today struck. I feel like I have narcolepsy. Plus I just started my final class for my masters degree this week and now I am behind. I can't stay awake long enough to read my research papers. Again, so happy to have groups like this to show me I am not going crazy! My prayers and blessing to you all!

Helpful Tips

~FM TIPS - LIVING W/ FM - TOOLBOX ~WELCOME NEWCOMMERS~
Welcome to Our FMily! My name is MeMe, I'm an FM suffer of 19 years, along with autoimmune diseases & other conditions. ... More
Was this Helpful?
456 of 531 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.